I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Poll

Hereditary Baldness?

Yes!
No!

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29

Author Topic: Fangames that are worth giving a go!  (Read 106201 times)

Iwannabethecollector

• Pain is pleasure...
    • View Profile
Re: Fangames that are worth giving a go!
« Reply #360 on: September 13, 2011, 09:55:29 am »

I vote for IWBMyself to be added.
"ponyvirus is worse than AIDS"

Indigo Blue

• That fucking chilean dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 13, 2011, 10:39:19 am »

i vote for IWBMyself not to bo aded, because SO far its not worth giving it a og, the bosses are boring and stupid, and there are TONS of flaws on the level design (A.K.A it sucks)
"im going to write this here so i dont have to say it always:
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH"

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #362 on: September 13, 2011, 10:42:10 am »

Until it gets more work put on it I'm disallowing people to vote for it. I'm sorr ybut it doens't have enough work put into it so far to be added. It's too short.

SirRouven

• I like Touhou.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #363 on: September 13, 2011, 10:59:43 am »

Please, stop voting for or against it.
Derf is right, there is too less stuff done.
I just wanted to know what I have to change, that´s is the reason why i uploaded it here.
I didn´t want to begin such a discussion.
So far thanks for all impressions but PLEASE, stop voting till I have made more.

LOLC2k

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 14, 2011, 04:20:19 pm »

Remove:

- I wanna be the Boshi. Reasons: The save/restart gimmick annoyed me when I started. World 2 redeemed the game, and then it all went downhill. Distracting graphics, irritating sounds... one or two clever jokes and achievements don't make a game unless you're on the 360, which we aren't. Remove x500

- I wanna be the Ultimatum. I first played this game over a year ago and thought it was awful. How was it ever on here? John Madden and NO football jokes? A basic shoot me I shoot back boss? It coulda been so funny... Vader was vaguely amusing. though not nearly enough to make up for the previous awfulness... and then the mouse crap starts. This is without  a doubt the WORST fangame I've played (granted I haven't played one intentionally trolling. I'm gonna download pwnage for a laugh right now though). Remove x1,000

- I wanna be the Tribute. There's nothing particularly interesting about this game, which is the biggest problem. It's intricate jumping, spikes, and yawns. Remove.

- I wanna be the Fangame. Somewhere along the way, this game got lost. In most ways, this is the most disappointing fangame I've ever played, though it is far from the worst. How can this be? There's a few really, Really cool ideas, some unique traps and such... but they're so spread out by... oh.... twenty five unorignal and massively tedious rooms a-piece. I lurked here for well over a year, playing the updated version of this game a few times, liking a bit and loathing a bit, and when the final product came out, I was stunned... and not in a good way. I don't need to mention StickyKeys, do I? It's a joke that at no point was funny, and only got worse when they actually kept it as the last boss. Hard to make a boss worse than the end of IWBTB... but. Well. Remove... and take my hopes for a good fangame with it.

Edit: Someone is going to ask what I could possibly like if I hate these four. Of what I've played, Fangame: The Game would get my vote. I haven't played enough of Pickory, it seems to have potential.

Edit 2: Can you check the totals? I count at least six who have voted to off Ultimatum before me, and so far, I don't see any votes in its favor. Similar story for tribute , though not quite as many.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:09:06 pm by LOLC2k »

vertigoelectric

• View Profile
    • Fangame: The Game
« Reply #365 on: December 05, 2011, 12:47:20 am »

LOLC2k, I just want to start by saying that I'm very honored to have your mention in your most recent post.  Thank you for that.

As for everyone else, I wanted to announce that I am going to get back to development on Fangame The Game.  I am sure many of you will be pleased with this news.  I'm happy to get back to work on it, albeit a little intimidated.  It just became a lot of work.

On that note, I'll want to rebuild a beta testing team and get some more people involved in the project one way or another.  If you're interested, come over to the Fangame Forums at http://fangame.vertigofx.com and we'll talk.

Thanks again for putting Fangame on this list.

Well, I gotta go.  Wife just got home with food.  XD

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 05, 2011, 08:36:30 am »

LOLC2k, I just want to start by saying that I'm very honored to have your mention in your most recent post.  Thank you for that.

As for everyone else, I wanted to announce that I am going to get back to development on Fangame The Game.  I am sure many of you will be pleased with this news.  I'm happy to get back to work on it, albeit a little intimidated.  It just became a lot of work.

On that note, I'll want to rebuild a beta testing team and get some more people involved in the project one way or another.  If you're interested, come over to the Fangame Forums at http://fangame.vertigofx.com and we'll talk.

Thanks again for putting Fangame on this list.

Well, I gotta go.  Wife just got home with food.  XD
Please advertise somewhere else.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #367 on: December 05, 2011, 11:41:53 am »

Oh leave it Valk.

Glad to here you're getting back into, I await further updates.

vertigoelectric

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 05, 2011, 12:10:16 pm »

Ah yes, Valkama (aka Anon) is the Ebenezer Scrooge of indie video gaming.

At any rate, I realize I got a little over-zealous and posted irrelevant content in this thread.  I forgot for a short time where I was.  I'm only posting this now as an apology.  It won't happen again...  soon.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 05, 2011, 05:12:58 pm »

Ah yes, Valkama (aka Anon) is the Ebenezer Scrooge of indie video gaming.
I love indie games when they are actually good and fun. Most of the games I play are indie games. Fangames good or fun though. That aside, I really dislike advertising. Different threads are made for different reasons and they shouldn't cross because then it becomes a jumbled mess.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 05:15:45 pm by Valkama »

vertigoelectric

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 06, 2012, 11:27:08 pm »

Hey, for that Removal list... is the "Fangame" listed there MY game or is it for "I Wanna Be The Fangame"?

Also, I vote that my own game, Fangame The Game, stay on the list.  I in no way claim it's the best or anything.  Heck, it's not even complete.  However, I definitely think it's worth giving a go.  A lot of work has gone into it, so it kinda sucks to think that people out there don't even think it's worth trying.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #371 on: January 07, 2012, 11:29:57 am »

Your's is still in the list under IWBTG inspired games. The one in the removal is tijits.

You also can't vote for you own game.

vertigoelectric

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 07, 2012, 12:28:06 pm »

Your's is still in the list under IWBTG inspired games. The one in the removal is tijits.

Whew!

Worth a try, though, right?  XD

Uhm... Hmmm, I wonder why IWBTFG is up for removal.  While I never played it for more than a few minutes myself, I was under the impression a lot of people really liked it a lot.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #373 on: January 07, 2012, 12:39:27 pm »

I guess :L

It's just everyone's views I guess and besides I think most people thought it was great because it was the first one as opposed to actually being good.

DerpyOracle

• Derp.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 01, 2012, 07:03:46 pm »

Whew!

Worth a try, though, right?  XD

Uhm... Hmmm, I wonder why IWBTFG is up for removal.  While I never played it for more than a few minutes myself, I was under the impression a lot of people really liked it a lot.

I think Fangame the Game should be on here. It's pretty good, through my eyes.
(ノ・◡・)ノ*:・゚✧※*

Bitch, I'm fabulous.~
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29