I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Screw It...  (Read 7959 times)

JustOne

• dfyrtjdf
    • View Profile
Re: Screw It...
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2009, 10:15:24 pm »

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that koppis' forum?

Never mind..
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 10:37:15 pm by JustOne »
Something witty

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2009, 10:28:42 pm »

On another note, you guys are assholes for going to where Sodra is now and messing with him. What the fuck do you get out of it?
We're not messing with him. Koppis warned the other forum that he'd commited a felony and was banned from here because of it. We get nothing; that forum has now been forewarned.

That's like saying, "You guys are assholes for warning the other tribe that fire is dangerous! Fire enjoys burning things!"
Ybbald: I read that as "deadly venser"
Ybbald: and I was like
Ybbald: "when is venser NOT deadly?"

Arkhanno: We'll have to out-source to the US. I know of a great doctor with lifeguard training that can do anything with a 90% success rate

Evan20k: Sherlock Holmes didn't have 5 arms and 6 penises and lifeguard training

OLDGREG

• Resident troll
    • View Profile
    • Silent Loner's fan Site!
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2009, 10:40:17 pm »

oh hello there new member have a good stay.

Silver

• Herd Leader
  • The Guy
  • Inifinty - so far away yet around us at all times.
    • View Profile
    • DarkLiteEntertainment
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2009, 10:48:11 pm »

On another note, you guys are assholes for going to where Sodra is now and messing with him. What the fuck do you get out of it?
We're not messing with him. Koppis warned the other forum that he'd commited a felony and was banned from here because of it. We get nothing; that forum has now been forewarned.

That's like saying, "You guys are assholes for warning the other tribe that fire is dangerous! Fire enjoys burning things!"
Sorry, I didn't mean to blame everyone with that. Koppis did warn them sufficiently. However, I can't remember who t was and don't want to click the link again, I saw a post saying that the regulars here have nothing to do and are able to stalk him or something to that effect.
Because pickles.

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2009, 11:01:45 pm »

Sorry, I didn't mean to blame everyone with that. Koppis did warn them sufficiently. However, I can't remember who t was and don't want to click the link again, I saw a post saying that the regulars here have nothing to do and are able to stalk him or something to that effect.
I just looked back in there. It was Ellipsis and he had a "XD" after it. I'm pretty sure he's not serious.

Arkhanno: We'll have to out-source to the US. I know of a great doctor with lifeguard training that can do anything with a 90% success rate

Evan20k: Sherlock Holmes didn't have 5 arms and 6 penises and lifeguard training

Kwiftee

• R ANGRY
  • That guy who's always ranting about stuff.
    • View Profile
    • http://no
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2009, 11:15:50 pm »

Jesus fucking Christ you guys. I was really hoping it wouldn’t come to this.
I’m going to get this out of the way first: I don’t think JCM is perfect. Nowhere near it.

Quote from: me, a few days ago
I do know that JCM has a horrible tendency to be arrogant, intolerant, and overly sexual (though I can hardly complain about this considering the rest of the forum :P )

When I showed JCM that post, he told me (on IRC) that he would try to improve, and then continued making all the exact same immature sex jokes as before. It was actually kinda depressing to watch.

I don’t know if I’ve ever said it this bluntly, but fuck it, I will now: JCM, you are INCREDIBLY annoying a lot of the time. I can understand completely why a lot of people don’t like you on this forum.
Quote from: me, again
The rest of the time he's pretty great. It's just a pity that we don't see that very often.

I really, really wish that you’d realise this. If you just dropped some of the stupid sex jokes, and were a bit more humble and tolerant, you’d be a great guy. If I just ignore the constant flow of sexual talk from you on IRC (and believe me, it is DIFFICULT,) then you’re fun to talk to.

It’s hard for me to talk about this, because from what I’ve managed to figure out, JCM thinks I’m pretty great. I don’t really enjoy criticising someone who likes me, but I think it really had to be done. The biggest thing you’ve got to realise JCM is there’s a reason why everyone treats you like this. It’s not because you’re dumb (like you say), it’s because you’re annoying. And it’d be incredibly easy to fix. Just try.

Right, I think I’ve said enough about that. Now on to the FUN part!

You guys are absolute DICKS to JCM. Like seriously, I know he’s annoying, but so many of you guys are just as bad, yet they’re accepted. I fail to understand why JCM has always been this forums’ punching bag, while people like Ybbald get off relatively free.
Some of the shit that JCM has been insulted for is absolute bullshit. I’m going to go through and analyise a super fun thread from a while back, that I would’ve ranted about at the time, but I was super busy with exams and such. D:

Here’s the link.

OP!
I just got a hilarious PM from JCM:

I'm sorry you can't figure it out on your own. I choose someone to troll and I troll them. That person just happens to be you right now. If you don't like it, you have options (Some examples include the following: you can leave, you can ignore me), but doing stupid shit like this just means we'll all laugh some more.
So, it seems JCM's sent Ark a PM asking him why he is such a dick. I wonder how Ark'll reply!
Oh, he made the PM public, for no reason but to laugh at JCM.
Ugh. I hope it's obvious why I was angry about this.
As an aside, I’ve already asked Ark about this, and I still don’t agree with his line of thinking. Trolling someone for the sake of trolling is just stupid. I know Ark’s smarter than this, but he does it anyway.

So, how does everyone reply?
Quote from: various people
i lol'd

Oh, how strange. No one points out that Ark was being a trolling dick, they just laugh at JCM, who was asking a perfectly valid question. Nice of them!

Just covering another bit of the topic that raised a good question...

I am not taking a stand here or anything, but why exactly do you troll anyway?
It's fun? duh
Uuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh.
Fucking hell dude.
matonen, you used to be a great guy. What the hell happened?
I don’t really have anything else to say about this besides re-asking what Tervez asked.

I’m sure some of you guys remember that I’ve stuck up for JCM before. You guys were being cunts in that thousand post topic too.
Back then I said JCM wasn’t perfect. I know he’s not perfect. But he’s nowhere near as bad as you guys make him out to be. In fact I’d say you’re worse some of the time. JCM may be an idiot sometimes, he may be annoying sometimes, and he may be intolerant. But you guys are all being dicks to him, intentionally.
And both him, and I, are sick of it.

...I think I’m done.

holy fuck you guys i’ve been typing too much the last few days bluuhhh my fingerssss
zyxfrlpso
Quote from: Yuletideriz
My god, if I could shit gold and I give it to you, you would still bitch because it was technically crap.
how about you GO ON IRC RIGHT NOW PLEASE

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2009, 11:19:29 pm »

Holy shit. I guess I missed a lot, joining as late as I did. I still haven't seen Sodra(though I've seen a few of his posts), so I don't know a lot of this drama. I'm still not sure if that's good or bad.

I'll take it as it is, I guess. JCM, don't leave forever. I'll miss you, despite me being a newfag. =F

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2009, 11:24:09 pm »

I like JCM, and i agree with what kwiftee has said. He kinda hit the nail on the head there; JCM can be a great guy, but he can come off annoying at times. Thats all.  Sheesha whats with all the hate lately

yoshi

• yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2009, 11:28:58 pm »

The only reason I dislike JCM is his opinions on people and his close-mindedness to ideas.
Indeed, my green-skinned prehensile-tongued fellow. Indeed.

matlab

• IWBTF Prophet
  • The Guy
  • TO THE MATLAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2009, 01:20:45 am »

Kwiftee is right. I was being a douche there too and nobody deserves that kind of treatment.
うらめしや

Sonicrida

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2009, 03:02:48 am »

What a dick move on the whole stalking sodra to that other forum and "warning" them like you actually care. Anyways, silver explained most of this stuff to me so I guess bye bye JCM. I'm new here so I don't really know you but it sucks what happened to you and everything I guess.

Tervez

• Name? Job? Bye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2009, 04:21:38 am »

Forum Drama (™); your forum won't be a real forum without it!

Again, not taking a stand here. All people are entitled to their opinions.

I do however wish that JCM/Lion would be given an another chance. He may improve himself in your your eyes, or he may not. That's up to him to do.
I don't care how big it is, you are sticking it in your damn mouth

Koppis

• The Guy
  • JAKE ON URPO
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2009, 06:43:13 am »

Hey, Sodra likes GH, that's a good thing. He's also a fan of GHP, that's a good thing too.
lol

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2009, 09:08:02 am »

I did note how he had a Maplestory avatar. Ugggghhhh.
Oh, the rage those bastards at Nexon have instilled within me...

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2009, 12:50:17 pm »

I don't hand out second chances like free candy. If you want one, you should earn it.

And yet, the offering of a possibility of a second chance is almost like a second chance itself. So I suppose I've given him an invitation for one anyway.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6