I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: I Wanna See You Suffer  (Read 97120 times)

UltraJMan

• Hurdadurdalur.
    • View Profile
I Wanna See You Suffer
« on: July 03, 2010, 01:22:08 pm »

DOWNLOAD THE FINAL ALPHA HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrbyahdo0j59dti/I%20Wanna%20see%20You%20Suffer%20Alpha%20Final.exe

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE SAVE DOING FUNKY STUFF, ERASE ALL OTHER IWBT SAVES INSIDE THE FOLDER. ONLY SAVE0 WILL WORK. NEW TO THIS LATEST VERSION, ALSO ERASE THE GLOBAL INIT FILE!

After seeing all these fangames out there that try so hard to be ridiculously difficult and anger inducing I decided to make a game embodying all the rage I have when I get requested to play them. This game is made of pure hatred and anger, so here's the run down!

Game Description: IWSYS has the likeness of an STD. It can be transmitted simply through vocal, and or text sharing and simply cannot be stopped or cured. Think of it as a growing disease, it spreads around and makes people suffer to an excrutiating degree. When one touches IWSYS they simply stare in disbelief at the horrors which they have unleashed on themselves, the only competent thing to do is spread the disease to another nearby victim. Soon the world will scream in agony all at once as they realize that they themselves have spread the terror of this monstrosity, while all I did was simply provide the initial dose. Currently, the disease is only transmittable in an alpha form, it is still young and undeveloped. As it passes through hands, new things may simply be added to the equation. Research tells me, that if I listen to what people say or do to counteract the disease I can produce a higher strain, more potent and vile than the previous strain. At the end of the day though, when the alpha strain moves on and matures, it will be less spreadable, but more deadly. Time will tell how destructive the final product will become.

Storyline: The Kid, his mind was lost. The gaze of a silver spike gleemed back at him deep in his mind's eye, he was unable to boil fruit to perfection out of blind fear. The journey he had taken left a mental wound on him, til the very day he snapped. Pain mattered not, and neither did dishing it out, on his 21st birthday a new quest began. Donning a new guise and changing his name to Masokid, the torture that which was dealt to him now became pleasure, and other's pain also became his salvation. Setting off to the mysterious and enigmatic Torture Fort, a new quest began to pleasure his inner sadomasochist. "I Wanna See You Suffer" he muttered into his ball-gag, and so he shall...

Four ferocious guardians await, the most elite of vile beasts. None have survived to tell of them, say nothing of the fortress's lord and master himself. "I Wanna See You Suffer" he said, muffled once more. A chill breeze grazed him, as he entered the steel gates of destiny.

Features:
-Will not be fun at all!
-Totally unfair with horrible design!
-Made with the tears of the innocent... and anger!
-Six untolerable boss fights!
-Did I mention it's unfair, precise and unfun? That's a key feature!
-Multiple difficulties as follows from easiest to hardest: Bitchmade, I'm a Massive Weenie, I'm Still a Weenie, Macho, Masochist, and Solgryn mode!
-Secret and mystical items of absolute mystery and secretness
-Handy dandy sparkle massacre counter to count how many parties you've had!

Hub of Death:

Upper Path:

Here's what critics are saying about my game so far!
One guy claims: "I hate this."
Some guy says: "I Wanna See You Suffer is such a ridiculous time to play that if you do not quit within the first room, you should probably be sectioned or wiped out for better natural selection."
That other guy raves: "you're a fucking bastard i fuckuing ahte you so much right now yhow c the first ufcign room i fall fa s spikies fucdking die and ican't get down"
A really funny dude said this: "even if you write scripts to clear this game, the script will <censored> up somewhere and go "THAT WAS BULLSHIT, MAN!"
One last guy says: "It's not that bad"
A friend of mine extatically exclaimed: "Whip cream on a poopie stick!"

WARNING: This game may cause the untimely demise of electronic equipment, and increased blood pressure, so by all means consume in excess.

Special thanks:
Testers: Rawrzaur, SGFaz
Additional Programming/Traps: Rawrzaur, CincinnatiKid
Music: Atlus, Arc System Works, Tecmo, Shiny, Chris Holland
Engine: I Wanna Be the Engine, a few buddies, lots of my own joyous coding
Masokid sprite ideas and help: MegaGWolf, alek21496
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 07:14:10 pm by UltraJMan »
UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

SilentLoner

Re: I Wanna See You Suffer
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 01:37:46 pm »

Sounds like my kind of game.

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 01:45:39 pm »

I agree, this sounds like a fangame I can play for hours and hours.
Ybbald: I read that as "deadly venser"
Ybbald: and I was like
Ybbald: "when is venser NOT deadly?"

Arkhanno: We'll have to out-source to the US. I know of a great doctor with lifeguard training that can do anything with a 90% success rate

Evan20k: Sherlock Holmes didn't have 5 arms and 6 penises and lifeguard training

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 02:25:30 pm »

Jman, are you aware of a fangame called I Wanna be the GB? It is far more difficult than IWBTFangame and even IWBTG combined. I hope your game is at least as difficult as that.

Miracle

• Guy, did you murder Rita?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 05:31:39 pm »

After seeing all these fangames out there that try so hard to be ridiculously difficult and anger inducing I decided to make a game embodying all the rage I have when I get requested to play them. This game is made of pure hatred and anger, and here are some of the features!

Features:
1. Will not be fun at all!
2. Totally unfair with horrible design!
3. Made with the tears of the innocent... and anger!
4. Probably gonna have like 5 or 6 bosses.
5. Did I mention it's unfair, precise and unfun? That's a key feature!

Expect some screens when I start learning tijit's engine a bit more.

Hey if you really are thee Jman then I LOVE you AND your videos!
(btw im female)

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 05:36:24 pm »

Oh Jman, your rage has brought enjoyment to us all. It's only fair you get to return the favor. This will be one of the few fangames I'll actually play.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

UltraJMan

• Hurdadurdalur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 01:05:13 am »

Okay, I posted this in the IWBTE thread but uh. I'm having issues with triggers here, really it's all that's stopping me from working more on it right now. For whatever reason the game is reading every trigger as the same one, even if it's attached to a totally different item or event. Any way to fix that or figure out what's up?
UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

Miracle

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 04:59:06 am »

Okay, I posted this in the IWBTE thread but uh. I'm having issues with triggers here, really it's all that's stopping me from working more on it right now. For whatever reason the game is reading every trigger as the same one, even if it's attached to a totally different item or event. Any way to fix that or figure out what's up?

here ya go hon ;]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcaKsS7HKw

pserafi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 09:28:34 am »

check out the iwbte ugraded, it has a way to use a few objects to make as many flying spikes as you want, you could just copy the code the the other engine, or use that one.
After seeing all these fangames out there that try so hard to be ridiculously difficult and anger inducing I decided to make a game embodying all the rage I have when I get requested to play them. This game is made of pure hatred and anger, and here are some of the features!

Features:
1. Will not be fun at all!
2. Totally unfair with horrible design!
3. Made with the tears of the innocent... and anger!
4. Probably gonna have like 5 or 6 bosses.
5. Did I mention it's unfair, precise and unfun? That's a key feature!

Expect some screens when I start learning tijit's engine a bit more.

Hey if you really are thee Jman then I LOVE you AND your videos!
(btw im female)

JMan's gunna get laid ;-)

flairina

• Fear the light, it destroys all...
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Account
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 11:13:13 am »

Jman, are you aware of a fangame called I Wanna be the GB? It is far more difficult than IWBTFangame and even IWBTG combined. I hope your game is at least as difficult as that.

Ah, I love that game. Why isn't it more popular?...

zapuppy

• Zapuppy
  • AND TOMORROW SPRING IS HERE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 12:00:45 pm »

First fangame I ever played. Great one, too.

UltraJMan

• Hurdadurdalur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 04:09:37 pm »

here ya go hon ;]

Alright awesome! Thanks for the fix.
UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH

Miracle

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2010, 04:17:25 pm »

here ya go hon ;]

Alright awesome! Thanks for the fix.

Anything for you Jman. =D

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 05:09:34 pm »

Because it's the hardest one out so far and, for some reason, that puts people off from it.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

UltraJMan

• Hurdadurdalur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 05:20:03 pm »

I'm debating screencapping this first room when it's done. I have a feeling if I did it'd be super misleading though without being able to see the triggers :p
UEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19