I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: The Legendary Posts  (Read 17793 times)

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
The Legendary Posts
« on: January 19, 2009, 02:07:04 am »

This is the list and shall be kept up to date.

You just don't give up, do you? You get pissed off for some reason that I cannot determine. Why are you doing this? I'm not even going to look at what you just sent me, because I don't fucking care because all that comes out of your mouth is a constant stream of shit. I bet you have a grade point average of 1.0, and I also bet that you're locked in your room right now fearing that any second your dad will bust your door down so he can beat the shit out of you for being a fucking screwup. Of course, this won't be able to sway your opinion with any amount of reason. It seems you're too fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying, so I'll put in in a language that you might understand.

How about you stick a dildo in your ass, then give your mom a blowjob? You fucking freak. Go fuck shit you fucking shitfucker. Slit your wrists, you fucking emo. You gay ass fag, go choke on your dad's pubic hair. Eat shit.

What's wrong? Did your daddy beat your ass for being a junior-high dropout? Go suck off your mom. You fucking sack of shit, your fat ass probably can't even fit through your doorway. Go cry while eating a bowl of ice cream, you fat sack of shit. Go fucking die. Get your nose out of your mom's ass and go see the fucking world before you kill yourself, you stupid fuck. You're a fucking freak, nobody likes you, so get the fuck out of here, and fucking die. Fuck you, burn in hell.

Once, I put my dick in my sister's furby.

ANYONE can make a fucking rap song.
LIKE SO:
Rap Sucks
And it is only listened to by schmucks
Everyone thinks its cool
But they are only a fool

HOLY FUCK I MUST BE TALENTED!!!
It takes real talent to play drums, guitar, etc.
I live for lyrics that are meaningful, rap is all the same.
Rap only talks about drugs, violence, homies, women (DEGRADING), cars, and big fucking houses.
The culture is terrible, has anyone ever been to a rap concert?
A billion police officers, and you get frisked more than a white house secretary!
Eminem has thrown some major shit out recently, who agrees?
Even JCM said so.
It has taken over radio along with freaking hip hop, the repetitive beat is made for 3 year old's.
All everything is today is some shitty, hot-for-a-week single that is only for dancing.
NO RAPPER HAS SAID ANYTHING GOOD SINCE '97!

Rap videos are degrading to women, make them into a object.
If you want to be taken seriously, make a real music video, not a vid for jerking the gerken.

/rant

Let me give you a freebie lesson on humour. Misquoting someone isn't funny. It's even less funny if you put "fixed" for your own post. That was the unfunny way of burning sodra.

The funny way of doing this would be "Um, 2 inches length and 1.5 inches circumference is an E, not an A." Let insults come from you, not from mangling their own words.

I I used to buy games, and play them for over a month to finish them, but now, I can finish most in a one week, two tops.

Plus 5 points (don't spend them all in one place now :P)

Okay.  Now for my counter towards what Jim Profit said, starting with... what Jim Profit said.

Quote from: Jim Profit
But the majority of gamers are more sophisticated now.  And want a videogame that is worth their money.

I'm sorry... what does that mean?  I swear that line offends me in some way. >_>  I know it degrades 8-bit games; the game shouldn't be the one doing all (or most) of the work.

The 2nd line is crossed out due to stupidity; EVERYONE wants their moneys worth, both back then and now.

The only flaw was the last level which had a timer.

So the game decides to throw a curveball at you, and you call it a flaw?

You needed fast reflexes, courage, and above all common sense.

You did back then too.  I mean... Bowser on world 8-4 always scared me to death because I could never get by him when he throws his hammers without getting it (so I always died on him, since I couldn't stay big in that place >_>;;;)  So, down to my last life (I lost about 7), I stopped, paid attention, jumped, and... I won. :D  1st time I beat bowser... and I'm not going to forget it.

8-bit games had nothing to do with skill, it was all about repeating the same thing over and over and over again untill you learned the trick. Frankly, 8-bit games treated you like a pet that needed to do a ceartain something inorder to get your treat. Who was playing who here?

FOR GODS SAKE STOP SAYING THINGS THAT APPLY TO ALL VIDEO GAMES!!!  It's called a Pattern!  >_<  All games have them in just about EVERYTHING, from what your items do to how an enemy moves.

I would like to know how an 8-bit game treats you like a pet.  They tell you absolutely nothing on how to get through the game, you have no idea what something does until you hit/touch it, you don't know what's going to attack you, and even if you did find something useful, you don't even know how to use it.  But this is basically any game you've never played before... but with the 8-bit ones, those things just don't really matter.

I'll use my experience playing Kid Icarus for the first time as an example (got it for VC a few days ago, so I've been playing that :D)  See spoiler tag if you wanna read my example; it's me playing Kid Icarus for the first time... on the VC (collected from the 3 #-4s I've completed thus far).

I'm in some sort of dungeon with only one goal; kill the boss, because that's what you do in video games.  I have no idea where he is.  I don't have a map to see how big the dungeon is.  Hey look, there it is!!  Wait... this map looks just like the last map I picked up. -_-;  Okay, now I have a map, but the map tells me absolutely nothing about the dungeon.  What the fuck?

So I find a shop inside the dungeon and I decide to spend $120 (they're hearts actually, but we'll stick to something more generic) to buy this pipe-looking thing that I have no idea as to what it does.  Hey wait... my map just changed; there's a blinking sqare on it now.  I must be at that spot on the map. ^_^  But I can't remember where I've been though....

Now I decided to buy this $180 marker so I can keep track of where I've been, and I'm thankful that that's what it does too. >_<  I hate blowing my dough on things that aren't giving me life.  *wanders around the map until only a few spaces aren't filled in*  GODDAMMIT WHERE'S THE FRUGGIN' BOSS!?!?!?  I'm getting my ass kicked here!!!  *looks at the map*  Oh... he's in the upper-right corner.  Okay, lets go kill him. :D  *dies outside the boss room*  :'(  Well I least I know where he is know and how to get there now.  I almost think I was better off just wandering into random rooms instead of using 75 minutes to keep getting all this stuff because I died a lot....  But oh well.  Now to just not die....

*40 deaths later... that's during the whole process, not just trying to reach the boss*

FINALLY!!  And they gave me something I can't even use right now.  Lovely....

Case and point:  If the game goes easy on you (or in other words, the game isn't playing you)...

It's not like anyone's making you do something to get a treat (getting a switch pressed to open a door, assuming it's to continue the game, for example, is NOT a treat!!)  Of course challenge isn't everything, but that's a topic for another day.

But with that exception, most games were just wastes of time with no real cinematic cliffhangers, no online capabilities, and no moments of glory. I never played an 8-bit game and fealt like a badass, it was like being trapped in a maze and trying desperately to escape. I don't think of seeing the same level over 9000 times as "fun".

Because you have no imagination?  Because you don't care about beating the game?  Because you're more interested in tea-bagging other people you'll never meet/know and say "I'm better than you are"?  I know it's just your opinion, but... what the hell?

The goal of any game is to get from Point A to Point B; from Start to Finish.  You're allowed to set your own goals along the way, but that main goal never changes.  Personally, I'm more interested in seeing what they did/setup for me and why than actually reaching the end of the game.  But that doesn't mean I've forgotten that all-important achievement of seeing the game through to the end.  Starting a game and not completing it is like running a marathon, but stopping half-way because you got sick of running.

I'm not going to argue over the improvement of gaming, as... I mostly agree.  I also don't see it as worth arguing over. ;p

what N64 taught us is that gaming is not only a passtime, but a social outlet. 8-bit is for backward hobos abusing their thumbs trying to get a precise order so as not to die with their pathetic little sprite.

Meanwhile, N64 was to me and my friends what poker was to our parents. We weren't just playing a game, we were socializing and learning about eachother.

Being a dedicated single-player gamer, the 2nd sentance offends me greatly.  But I'm going to ignore that.

So you're saying a game sucks because of one sole aspect?  Yes, multi-player makes a game more interesting and entertaining, as what a game was intended to do.  But just because a game is missing something you like in it doesn't mean it sucks! >_<  Besides, you could do the same thing with NES and SNES systems anyway; the library for that is just smaller.

That's why videogames now are better then ever and 8-bit sucks. 8-bit was anti-social and contrary to human nature. That's why only hardcore geeks were gamers. Now anyone with a little spare time and decent hand-eye-coordination can be a gamer. You have games like Halo to thank for being able to be a gamer, and still have a girlfriend..

You couldn't invite a few friends over to your house, or go to one of your friend's house?  This last paragraph is THE definition of bullshit, aside from it being contradictory.

You mean you couldn't dedicate 2-3 hours to beat Super Mario Bros. in one day?  How would that make you lose your girlfriend?  Hell, you couldn't just spend half-an-hour a day so you could feel/find a way to get through a few levels/worlds?  It wasn't hard then, and it especially isn't hard now with the ability to save.

If I sound like I'm angry... well... I am.  That last paragraph alone is worth raping Jim over. :P

Now for how I see this.

Games from the N64/Playstation and beforehand showed us what potential could be brought into the gaming world, and it left us all in awe though its wake.  Back then all you had were a controller with only 4 buttons you really needed, a mission to accomplish, and someone wanting to kill you.  Simple, to the point, and completely fabulous on its own, even more so when done appropriately.  Just ask Super Mario World, Metroid, Contra, Tetris, Mario 64, and Zelda, among other all-time favorites.

Now why would someone want to throw a wrench into such a simple and perfect setup/formula?

It seems to this date that games are more emphasised towards graphics, cinematics, and multi-player playability.  Now where does this apply towards that formula that worked so well?  NOWHERE!! If you want graphics and cinematics, go watch a movie.  At least they did one thing right (multi-player).

You see, I have to wonder if game designers realized that, when they included cinematics and better graphics (among better anything else really), they'd have to keep doing it.  I mean, they just gave us a nice chunk of meat to chew on, and it was very well enjoyed.  And now that they have, they have to keep doing it if they want any success.  I'm not saying that they haven't had any benefits towards gaming, they have however caused a malfunction in gameplay due to emphasising the wrong area(s) of the game.  Maybe it's because there is more to do now, but these guys simply don't have the output to live up to what the N64 and beyond did now.  It's not about doing better than the old games; it's about staying true to your roots.  All games stem from the 8 and 16-bit eras; perhaps even the N64/Playstation.  No respect towards where video gaming came from will result in your loss (ignoring something like GH and DDR, as something like that did not exist in the days past).

Ignoring graphics and cinematics and referring back a bit, the mentality of game design today is absolutely backwards.  It has gone from "Does anyone know of something new we can put into this" to "When are we going to get the power (or approval) to do what we want".  I swear there is too much emphasis on being different by coming up with something new that it's basically a dead horse.  Games either try to be different and fail (not always), or change very little and bore gamers with what they've already seen (again, not always).  I mean you can't bore yourself with the basics of any genre, but that's not what I was aiming at.  I ask you; how many games out there, at their core/basics, have "mix-and-match" feels to them?  For example, is there a game out there feel like an RPG, but play like an FPS?  I swear people are just trying to alter the definitions of genres; can someone explain to me how The Legend of Zelda is an RPG, and when did that happen?

It's getting hard to come up with something that hasn't already been done.  Maybe it's just me (and probably is), but game designers don't "Mix-and-Match" as much as they should.  Change your point of view once in a while, and you might learn something.

8 and 16-bit gaming was based on trial-and-error; seeing what works well and what doesn't.  Why was this the case?  Because that's how they were built; what games these days are not.  Trial-and-error has such a terrible view these days it's not even funny.  Just because you have to whack something so many times to see what'll work doesn't mean you're a bad gamer, or that the game sucks/is stupid.  Hell, just because trial-and-error MAY take a long time doesn't mean the game sucks, or is a waste of time.  Just take it slow and go at your own speed.  If you don't have the time to put into it as others, then don't start going to their level dammit!

Ah fuck it, I'm done.

The following post, "Aww" by Ybbald (ybbald) has been reported by speedlizard on a board you moderate:

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/forums/index.php?topic=4619.msg126425#msg126425

The reporter has made the following comment:
YbBald is acting like a total fucking bitch to me, he made this topic just to make fun of me.

Regards,
The I Wanna Be The Forums! Team.
Boo fucking hoo. Grow a damn pair.

I'm not spamming outside of crap!
Trust me you can still get banned for spamming in crap.
I think that if your spamming gets to a point where you actually HAVE TO USE THE EXCUSE "It's in the crap section though..." then you deserve some punishment. Crap is where a lot of people put things because it's sometimes hard to distinguish where things should go on this particular forum, and if you spam so much that it's called to your attention in a board where it's ALLOWED, you have a problem.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:40:38 pm by Yuletideriz »
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Lion

• The Guy
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: The Legendary Posts
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 03:04:35 am »

You just don't give up, do you? You get pissed off for some reason that I cannot determine. Why are you doing this? I'm not even going to look at what you just sent me, because I don't fucking care because all that comes out of your mouth is a constant stream of shit. I bet you have a grade point average of 1.0, and I also bet that you're locked in your room right now fearing that any second your dad will bust your door down so he can beat the shit out of you for being a fucking screwup. Of course, this won't be able to sway your opinion with any amount of reason. It seems you're too fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying, so I'll put in in a language that you might understand.

How about you stick a dildo in your ass, then give your mom a blowjob? You fucking freak. Go fuck shit you fucking shitfucker. Slit your wrists, you fucking emo. You gay ass fag, go choke on your dad's pubic hair. Eat shit.

What's wrong? Did your daddy beat your ass for being a junior-high dropout? Go suck off your mom. You fucking sack of shit, your fat ass probably can't even fit through your doorway. Go cry while eating a bowl of ice cream, you fat sack of shit. Go fucking die. Get your nose out of your mom's ass and go see the fucking world before you kill yourself, you stupid fuck. You're a fucking freak, nobody likes you, so get the fuck out of here, and fucking die. Fuck you, burn in hell.

Draco is fucking awesome! XD
Quote from: Jake
Here's the part that's hard to talk about... Mr. Mac... Touched my peeeeeeeeenis

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 03:12:38 am »

To this day I have never seen Draco that pissed off before.
I would love to send that to every spammer I've ever seen.

Chapter 3: A Little Too Much Fun

It's unusually quiet, tumbleweed blows through the streets of Verona on what appears to be an otherwise completely sunny day. Not a cloud in the sky, a warm breeze blows, and the sun has almost completely risen, to block the impending terror in the sky. All the neighborhoods of Verona glow a dim, warm, orange to go with the sunrise. Nothing much happens, because everyone is sleeping. Day 3 starts off peaceful. There are even birds chirping. And if you think that this is what I chose to waste a third chapter on, you haven't been paying attention.

Suddenly, a red and white bus drives up to the middle of the street over the horizon, and the old Six Flags guy steps out of the bus, and starts doing the dance you keep seeing on those horrid commericals. Someone has to stop him, it's only right.
Harold Crick, I mean -- Andrew Ryan, marches out of his house to be this person, with a golf club.

"Excuse me abomination, sir. I am trying to sleep! What exactly is your meaning for kicking in these awkward bodily movements at this hour?"
The Six Flags Guy looks at him with his AIDS-ridden grumpy face and GASPS. "One flag!" He points at Andrew Ryan, and then at the bus. "SIX FLAGS! More flags, more fun!"
He continues dancing right in front of Andrew Ryan.
"You sir, are a parasite, an abomination, trying to control my town with your...antics...would you kindly...leave!?" 
The Six Flags Mascot just looks at him, and unable to say anything other than the two pokemon-esque phrases he's been taught, mocks him again, "One flagggg" And continues being a monkey.
Andrew Ryans is getting alittle crazy now, and shouts, "Fun!? With all your fun you could build one tile of Rapture! Now I WANT TO SLEEP. OBEY!" He hits the Six Flags guy with his golf club. Six Flags guy doesn't like that too much, and punches Andrew Ryan in the face. A fight ensues. The shouting and sound of broken bones along with blood go very nicely with the Caramelldansen that just started playing from the speakers of the bus.
By now, everyone has been awakened by the fighting and Caramelldansen, and form a group around the fight, chanting, and some start doing the ear clap dance, while others stare at them in disbelief.
Andrew Ryans ends the fight by slamming Six Flags Guy against the windshield of the bus, and breaks both his legs. Then slams his face against the pavement in front of the bus, as he takes control of it and runs the bus over Six Flags Guy. He is dead, but that doesn't change the number of times you'll see him on TV.

Mr. Ryans walks out of the bus, the Caramelldansen starts getting very slow, warped, creepy. His face is covered in blood, but at least his pride is intact. The townies gathered to watch the fight cheer for him, or boo him, depending on if they liked Six Flags Guy. Andrew walks back to his house, but suddenly turns around.

The blood on Andrew's face starts to disappear, because his face is melting off.
The townspeople watch in horror as Andrew Ryans starts to look just like the Six Flags Guy.
"What is!...Ohh.."
He starts moving, dancing alittle. The bus starts playing a lone violin, out of nowhere.

The townspeople are disgusted as perhaps the most serious character in the vicinity basically takes on the personality of a demented Mickey Mouse.
"What the fuck am I witnessing??" One person says.

Andrew Ryan forces his head further than it should be able to go toward the crowd, walking toward them, he starts to sing along with the song that the bus is now playing. He also walks around the street, bellowing notes and doing whatever else your imagination tells you he's doing.

"When the Devil is too busy
And the moon's just a bit too much..
They call on me by name you see,
For my special touch.
To the Mafia I'm Miss Fortune
To the Townies I'm Sir Prize
But call me by any name
Any way it's all the sameeeee

The sun shines on him like a spotlight, and he uses his golf club as a dancing cane.

I'm the fly in your soup
I'm the pebble in your shoe
I'm the demon in your bed
I'm the reason that you're dead
I'm the time-bomb which you trip
I'm a crack on every ship
I'm the lightning in the sky
That makes you quiver and die

And it's so easy when you're Kira
This is the life, you see
And Draco tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm Kira
And I do it all for free
Your fears are all the pay I'll ever need"

At this point he's going all around the neighborhood, jumping on cars, combining waltz with Six Flags Guy dancing, and doing stuff that musicals would do. In my mind this is rivaling the twistedness of Sweeny Todd, not sure about you.

"While there's demons to make sad
While there's candy to be had
while there's people to make sick
While there's musicals left to sing in pain, well
I'll be there, I'll be waiting 'round the corner
It's a game. I'm glad I'm in it
No more boredom every minute

The Devil tips his hat to me
And I do it all for free
The lulz are all the pay I'll ever need"

"I pledge my allegiance, to awesomeness
And I promise on my damned soul
To do as I am told, DraconicDescendant
Has never seen a soldier quite like me
Not only does his job, but does it SO VERY happily.

I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm the lightning in your back
A dash of overkill in the attack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

The Devil tips his hat to me
And I do it all for free
Your fears are all the pay I'll ever need
I'm on a killing spree
Your fears are all the pay I'll ever need
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

It gets so lonely being Kira
What I'd do to see a smile"

Andrew Ryan stops, and someone from the crowd asks, "Is it over??"

Andrew Ryan's jawbone then twists and cracks and his mouth contorts his face into an impossible gigantic forced maniacal grin that the Joker would envy. Somehow though, he can still sing the last lines.

"Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're Kira
I'm lying through his teeth!
The lulz are all the comforting I need!!"

Andrew Ryan stops, starts laughing uncontrollably. Says, "I have seen....the funny side of life..."

He jumps on top of the Six Flags Bus, and announces "I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK!"
He starts to sing and dance along with the next, more familiar song that plays.

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP! NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWNNN! NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND ---"

"Desert you was not spoken, at least from Andrew Ryan's mouth, because another pissed off townie (IT MIGHT'VE BEEN YOU!) climbed up the bus, stole Andrew's golf club from him, and started beating whatever was left of him with it, as the audience cheered. He silenced the rickroll. Oh, and Mr. Ryan's life.

Everyone went back into their houses, desperate to go back to sleep and forget what they just saw.

The bus rolled down the hill, with Andrew's corpse on top of it, off of a nearby cliff, plunging into the ocean, where one of The King's spare ships floated. Andrew's corpse sank to the bottom of the ocean, with the bus."

A note in Andrew Ryan's house was later found, and contained:

"ok im getting bored of teh whole secret capital game but u already know my motives now u just gotta trust them. also if you dont know the song i was singing her u go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y0wC6LtBsk

itll spoile the entire death note series k. just know that. its a amv but its the only way i could show song. anyway. this freakshow was a random number generater kill hopeufly not L i look foward to working with him. random kills will continue when i feel like it. they will become more effective when CIA contacts me. and yes mind slave. there is still a mafia. how bout that moon?

Go town rah rah rah!

Kira  :D

No more musicals from now the hell on.

-------------------------

Andrew Ryan was revealed to be:
THE DON'S CHILD

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:01:30 am by Yuletideriz »
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Kwiftee

• R ANGRY
  • That guy who's always ranting about stuff.
    • View Profile
    • http://no
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 03:47:26 am »

That post isn't legendary at all.
It's just Draco saying fuck a bunch of times.
zyxfrlpso
Quote from: Yuletideriz
My god, if I could shit gold and I give it to you, you would still bitch because it was technically crap.
how about you GO ON IRC RIGHT NOW PLEASE

Lion

• The Guy
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 03:52:27 am »

Oh yeah? Wheres your legendary post Mr. Perfect?
Here's the part that's hard to talk about... Mr. Mac... Touched my peeeeeeeeenis

Zaraki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 03:55:35 am »

Ohh I like that Draco's post :D

Kwiftee

• R ANGRY
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 05:15:18 am »

I don't have one. Why would I need one? You don't, yet you're perfectly content with judging other people's posts.

Back to my point though, why is that post legendary? I'm pretty interested to find out. It's just a bunch of unrelated sentences brimming with stereotypical insults. It'd be slightly more legendary if y'know, he actually managed to write two sentences that followed logically.

I mean, let's take out the grammar, capital letters and correct spelling of one of those highlighted bits.
how about yous tick a DILDO in youra ss then give you'r mom a blowjob?you fuking freak. gO fuc k shit you fuckingshitfucker!!   Slit you're wrists< you fucking EMO1 Your gay assfagg go chok eon your dad"s pulbic hair EAt shit....!!
disclaimer: I may have gone a bit over the top there. I was having so much fun!

But seriously, that looks to me just like the kinda post that someone like sodra, or DYD'd make. A lame attempt at seeming mature. So why the fuck does it deserve 'legendary' status?

Sure, he did use proper grammar 'n' shit in his post. But proper grammar is not enough to make a shit post 'legendary' for me.

No offense intended towards Draco. That post just really didn't do it for me.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 05:31:29 am by Kwiftee »
zyxfrlpso
My god, if I could shit gold and I give it to you, you would still bitch because it was technically crap.

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 08:28:02 am »

You have to understand, that was the second spam attack that day, and I thought it was the same guy. I had already written out a long, logical argument to the first guy, and when I thought the same guy was attacking again, I decided to drop a bomb on him in a way that he would understand. It's not like I was pissed off or anything, it was just that he wouldn't listen to anything else. He even PM'd me back telling me that he wasn't the same guy and he didn't spam me for the rest of the attack.

Lion

• The Guy
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 06:50:09 pm »

Just Draco himself is legendary!

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 10:12:22 pm »

Someone nominate more posts!

Kitty

• What a furry.
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • ねこみみん is happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 07:35:08 pm »

I have done NOTHING.
*whistles innocently*
So adorable! <333
Quote from: Zuks
Quote from: Cat
I think it's raining.
Are you sure there isn't just some weird sky leak above your head?

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 08:29:37 pm »

Put it in the thread in the crap forum.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 08:32:10 pm by Omnipotent Yule »

quanto

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 12:20:48 am »

ANYONE can make a fucking rap song.
LIKE SO:
Rap Sucks
And it is only listened to by schmucks
Everyone thinks its cool
But they are only a fool

HOLY FUCK I MUST BE TALENTED!!!
It takes real talent to play drums, guitar, etc.
I live for lyrics that are meaningful, rap is all the same.
Rap only talks about drugs, violence, homies, women (DEGRADING), cars, and big fucking houses.
The culture is terrible, has anyone ever been to a rap concert?
A billion police officers, and you get frisked more than a white house secretary!
Eminem has thrown some major shit out recently, who agrees?
Even JCM said so.
It has taken over radio along with freaking hip hop, the repetitive beat is made for 3 year old's.
All everything is today is some shitty, hot-for-a-week single that is only for dancing.
NO RAPPER HAS SAID ANYTHING GOOD SINCE '97!

Rap videos are degrading to women, make them into a object.
If you want to be taken seriously, make a real music video, not a vid for jerking the gerken.

/rant

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 12:22:22 am »

Anyone have a problem with the placements so far?

Kwiftee

• R ANGRY
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 12:24:54 am »

Me, for reasons listed above. But hey, whatever.

Anyway, this post by Angrystu, from this thread. I wish more people would stop editing other people's posts too.
awesome!
im E!
2 inches long, 1/2 an inch wide!

Let me give you a freebie lesson on humour. Misquoting someone isn't funny. It's even less funny if you put "fixed" for your own post. That was the unfunny way of burning sodra.

The funny way of doing this would be "Um, 2 inches length and 1.5 inches circumference is an E, not an A." Let insults come from you, not from mangling their own words.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:28:37 am by Kwiftee »
zyxfrlpso
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10