I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Fatih;  (Read 2941 times)

Rarest Pepe

• IT BEGINS
    • View Profile
Fatih;
« on: November 23, 2013, 09:53:47 pm »

You're the new IGN.

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
Re: Fatih;
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 10:04:11 pm »

Insert Generic Bane?

Awesome, now I'm fucking popular

OR

I don't know much about him.
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

Rarest Pepe

• IT BEGINS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 10:07:08 pm »

Insert Generic Bane?

OR

No, fuck wit, it's a curse.

You're worse than I ever could be, because on top of being as annoying as I am, you're a creepy hentai lover, or at least, you come off as one. Im not even sure if that's worse than actually being a creepy hentai lover.

And that was meant to be my last post, my passing down of my curse unto you, but you even fucked that up. Good fucking going.

But i still resign my curse of forums idiot, and force it unto you, Fatih.

And i take my leave.

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 10:10:43 pm »

I'm happy about it.

And about the 6th time the Hentai thing was a joke.
My site, WIP

MetaKK

• PRO-Tier
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 10:41:46 pm »

Just to clarify, no one will ever be as annoying, ignorant, or plain douchey as you are IGN. Fatih may post something stupid every once in a while, but at least he isn't a consistently grumpy human being whose only purpose in life seems to be to talk about how bad everything and everyone is. People can learn dude, but constantly calling them out for their worst isn't going to change a damn thing. Positive reinforcement is a very powerful tool, but nooo, let's instead insult people and constantly go on their nerves. Jesus christ when I first came on here I thought Valkama was bad, but he at least criticized only the games people made, not in a very constructive manner all the time, but never, never the person behind it.

You shouldn't be allowed to tell ANYONE how annoying they are. But hey, instead, you make a goddamn contest out of it.
You're worse than I ever could be,

but let's make it so subtle that if anyone calls you out on it, you can just tip them to the posts of sofa king awesome and LoLGamer, who made a literal contest out of necroposting, even though it was clearly a joke.

My god, how can one person alone be so spiteful and arrogant at the same time? Could be a trolling move, and I'm sure this isn't going to change anything in the slightest, but I don't give a fuck. Just wanted to finally get that off my chest.

You can make fun of me now.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 12:27:19 am by MetaKK »

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 11:34:51 pm »

Just to clarify, no one will ever be as annoying, ignorant, or plain douchey as you are IGN. Fatih may post something stupid every once in a while, but at least he isn't a not consistently grumpy human being whose only purpose in life seems to be to talk about how bad everything and everyone is. People can learn dude, but constantly calling them out for their worst isn't going to change a damn thing. Positive reinforcement is a very powerful tool, but nooo, let's instead insult people and constantly go on their nerves. Jesus christ when I first came on here I thought Valkama was bad, but he at least criticized only the games people made, not in a very constructive manner all the time, but never, never the person behind it.

You shouldn't be allowed to tell ANYONE how annoying they are. But hey, instead, you make a goddamn contest out of it.

but let's make it so subtle that if anyone calls you out on it, you can just tip them to the posts of sofa king awesome and LoLGamer, who made a literal contest out of necroposting, even though it was clearly a joke.

My god, how can one person alone be so spiteful and arrogant at the same time? Could be a trolling move, and I'm sure this isn't going to change anything in the slightest, but I don't give a fuck. Just wanted to finally get that off my chest.

That was beautiful
When will it be my time?

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 11:36:31 pm »

Just to clarify, no one will ever be as annoying, ignorant, or plain douchey as you are IGN. Fatih may post something stupid every once in a while, but at least he isn't a not consistently grumpy human being whose only purpose in life seems to be to talk about how bad everything and everyone is. People can learn dude, but constantly calling them out for their worst isn't going to change a damn thing. Positive reinforcement is a very powerful tool, but nooo, let's instead insult people and constantly go on their nerves. Jesus christ when I first came on here I thought Valkama was bad, but he at least criticized only the games people made, not in a very constructive manner all the time, but never, never the person behind it.

That was beautiful
My site, WIP

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 12:06:55 am »

Insert Generic Bane?

OR

No, fuck wit, it's a curse.

You're worse than I ever could be, because on top of being as annoying as I am, you're a creepy hentai lover, or at least, you come off as one. Im not even sure if that's worse than actually being a creepy hentai lover.

And that was meant to be my last post, my passing down of my curse unto you, but you even fucked that up. Good fucking going.

And i take my leave.

shitty name fixed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 12:17:32 am »

Also, how am I involved in a necroposting contest? I necroposted for the lulz once, but okay.
When will it be my time?

MetaKK

• PRO-Tier
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 12:33:52 am »

Also, how am I involved in a necroposting contest? I necroposted for the lulz once, but okay.
Maybe it wasn't you, but someone necroposted along with LoLGamer a while ago and bragged about it. Too lazy to look for it though.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 01:18:23 am »

My god, how can one person alone be so spiteful and arrogant at the same time?

Yeah, Mr. KK, you hit the nail right on the head with that one. Guy's got issues, even after all this time we clearly weren't giving a shit.

0.5/10 IGN, go and stop being a waste. I know you have it in you.

Mort, the Lonely

• ¡Lamerator!
  • Least Powerful Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 06:15:32 am »

I was unaware I was ever stripped of the title.

So, what about those  DAMN Small African Children David Letterman Nuclear Cat Tampon's, huh?
“Oh my god if Mort came back I am so going to kill someone.”

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 08:49:02 am »

Maybe it wasn't you, but someone necroposted along with LoLGamer a while ago and bragged about it. Too lazy to look for it though.

I only necroposted 1 time because You Only Necropost Once

shitty name fixed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 01:08:59 pm »

I only necroposted 1 time because You Only Necropost Once
I'm just gonna leave this here
When will it be my time?

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 01:26:48 pm »

Duh,thats my only necropost :3
Pages: [1] 2