I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: *MAFIA WIN* Silent Hill Mafia *DAY 3*  (Read 7499 times)

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
*MAFIA WIN* Silent Hill Mafia *DAY 3*
« on: August 31, 2013, 12:59:30 am »

Throughout the day, a creepy and relentless fog covered the entire town of Quiet Mound. Tourists reported seeing drifting wisps of snow falling from the sky despite the mild time of year. After a brief town council meeting, the players retire to their homes where they can begin their nighttime investigations.

It is night 0.

~

ALL ROLES:

: IGN • show
You are Harry Mason and your alignment is town.

You have a pistol with three bullets and a health drink. On each night, choose to either shoot a player or give a player your only health drink. If you shoot a player the first time, their night action will be canceled. If you shoot the same player a second time, then they will be killed and whoever mafia chose to kill on that night will be negated.

If you give a player your only health drink (you can give it to yourself), then that player will be immune from mafia kill as well as all hostile night actions for that night. Since you can only give your health drink once, choose who to give it to wisely. Send me a PM on who you want to shoot or give drink.

On night 0 (tonight) as well as night 1, you may choose to abstain from doing anything. From night 2 onwards, however, you must shoot or give the health drink every night until you're all out of bullets and the health drink.

You win when mafia is dead.

: Fatih • show
You are Cybil Bennett and your alignment is town.

You are Quiet Mound's local police officer. Every night, PM me the name of one player to investigate and you will learn their role name. You will not learn anything about their role powers or their alignment.

: Berry Punch • show
You are a cult member and thus a mafia of the game. Chat with your mafia partner Rag at night and include me in your pms.

You win when the number of town players <= number of mafia players.

It is night 0. No killing tonight so that everyone has a chance to send in their night action at least once.

: Rag • show
You are Dahlia Gillespie, the town cult leader and thus mafia of the game. Every night, select one player to kill. You may PM freely with your mafia partner, Berry Punch, at night. Include me in your pms.

On night 0 (which is tonight), choose one town player to possess with the soul of the demon god Samael. You cannot die until both you and the player you've possessed has been lynched or killed by some other means. If you are lynched and the player that's possessed is still alive, I will reveal your role powers to the public and you may no longer vote or post, but you can still nightkill and chat with Berry. You can continue nightkilling even if Berry dies. However, the town will obviously know that one of them is possessed, and if they successfully lynch the possessed player, then the game is over for you. If they lynch the possessed player first and afterwards lynch you, then you will die as well.

The player who you possess will not know that anything has happened to them. They will only find out that they've been possessed when they die. Also, you cannot unpossess a player to try and houdini out of a lynch.

You win when the number of town players <= number of mafia players. Note that the possessed player is still a townie. If both you and Berry are lynched but you are kept alive by your possessed player, you win by killing everyone in town except your possessed player (ONLY at that point will the possessed player be considered mafia*).

*This means the remaining town must actually guess who amongst themselves is the possessed to try and vote him out.

It is now night 0, so tell me which player you want to possess. No killing tonight so that everyone has a chance to send in their night action at least once.

Rag possessed Liquid on night 0.

: Phaneron • show
You are Pyramid Head, and your alignment is neutral.

Every night, choose one player to stalk and you will learn that player's night action. If you stalk the player with the James Sunderland role, however, I will tell you that you have found your target. On all subsequent nights, you have the ability to Hunt: James Sunderland as long as that player is alive. If you hunt James Sunderland and he is not protected, then he will die at the start of the next day, and whoever mafia chose to kill that night is negated. If you hunt James Sunderland, you cannot stalk anyone that night. Once James Sunderland is dead, you cannot stalk anymore.

Your goal is to get James Sunderland dead (doesn't matter if it's by lynch, mafia, hunt - any way is fine) and then survive to the end of the game.

: Neo • show
You are James Sunderland and your alignment is town.

The mist in Quiet Mound shows reflections of your repressed memories. As such, your very thoughts can manipulate the town itself. The following list of words are meaningful to you:

Straightjacket
Delusion
Wanderer
Suffocate
Labyrinth
Incapable
Restless

Every night, send me a PM and choose one of these words to be a curse word. During the next day, you may not post this word, but you can give clues as to what this word is as long as the clues do not involve spelling out the individual letters of the word. When a player says this exact* word in their post, the word becomes cancelled. Complete information about the role abilities of the player who spoke the word will be revealed to you. Nothing will happen to other players who say the word. On subsequent nights, the word is removed from the above list and you must choose another word from that list to be the next day's curse word. If the game lasts over 7 nights, you will have no curse words left.

*The exception is straightjacket. Players can either say straightjacket or straight jacket.

: Liquid • show
You are Maria, the reincarnated dead wife of James Sunderland, and your alignment is town.

You are immortal and cannot be killed by mafia, lynch, or any other means. If you are lynched or killed, however, your role and all its abilities will be made public, but nevertheless you will continue playing the game.

For now, you do not have any night powers. But if the player with the James Sunderland role is killed, I will tell you that you have become a memory. As a memory, you are still a full player of this game, meaning that you can post and vote and whatnot.

However, every night as a memory, you must PM me a curse word of length 8 characters or longer. During the next day, you may not post this word, but you can give clues as to what this word is as long as the clues do not involve spelling out the individual letters of the word. You must get at least one player to say this curse word, and when that happens, complete information about that player's role abilities will be revealed to you. However, if no player says your word, you will die at the end of the day. Note that this is the only way you can die. As a memory, you are still immune from lynches and nightkills.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:20:56 pm by Solidiculous »

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Hill Mafia *NIGHT 0*
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 01:36:05 am »

we about to rock this mound

excelsior

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 01:57:55 am »

Guys, I was wondering if one of you could help me figure out how to open this envelope? I'm sure there's a letter inside or something, but the flap seems to be broken, I can't open it.
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Commander of the USP Talon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 02:13:40 am »

If the flap is... broken, wouldn't that mean you could open it?

... I am so confused!  HOW DO FLAPS WORK!??!
Quote from: Tilyami
Shuu is like the monkey's paw if the monkey's paw was a partridge.

Berry Punch

• Kitty's BFF
  • 40 proof noggererer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 03:13:40 am »

When in doubt, use a bunny rabbit to open up your mailed goods.
Download this [ABANDONED] shit that nobody cares about: I wanna be PHAT!

Rarest Pepe

• IT BEGINS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 04:29:06 am »

...Tubes...Tubes everywhere..

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 04:19:08 pm »

Your avatar has gone too far.

4/5/11 Never Forget.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 04:30:01 pm »

It's the goofy eyes and lips. Really.

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 05:15:27 pm »

What is this?  Eversion?

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 05:49:58 pm »

I don't get a single reference you guys are making.

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 06:30:59 pm »

So, anyone got any clues?

And are we really safe here? It's nighttime, shouldn't we run to the church??

4/5/11 Never Forget.

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 06:41:22 pm »

This is Silent Hill; what do you THINK?

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 06:53:46 pm »

Yeah I guess we're safe here, lets just go to sleep

4/5/11 Never Forget.

Rarest Pepe

• IT BEGINS
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 10:45:09 pm »

Tubes.

Pirates.

Space.

Can not crawl.

Berry Punch

• Kitty's BFF
  • 40 proof noggererer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 10:46:47 pm »

Tubes.

Pirates.

Space.

Can not crawl.
It's Space Ace, right?
Download this [ABANDONED] shit that nobody cares about: I wanna be PHAT!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4