I Wanna Be The Forums!
October 23, 2014, 05:49:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 518
  Print  
Author Topic: DraconicQuest V  (Read 87919 times)
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: May 05, 2012, 02:10:01 pm »

"OH, her? Well...I guess I didn't specifically ask her name, or address her by yours. Who else would try to get me out like that?"

Velocity

And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: May 05, 2012, 04:37:50 pm »

"She was impersonating me and you didn't so much as-"

You hear several more gunshots, and Wrath rams the gate, taking out chunks of the wall as it crashes to the ground, the other two running on.
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 05, 2012, 04:40:18 pm »

"I had no idea! I thought it wa-you know what, let's discuss this later!"

> Start running again

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: May 05, 2012, 04:46:52 pm »

You quickly make your exit, and run in random directions for several minutes, until you're sure they've lost track of you. You're in an empty alleyway, not far from your room.

"...We'll talk about this in private." says Wrath, seeming to have calmed down slightly, as he quickly transforms into your attorney. "Give me your gun."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 05, 2012, 04:47:58 pm »

"Alright. Who was the unfortunate person to pick you up, then?"

> Hand him the gun

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: May 05, 2012, 05:01:10 pm »

He takes it, holding it to his own head.

"The officer responsible for taking your clothes to the evidence locker. He never bothered, and gave it to this one instead."

He pulls the trigger, sending blood splattering over the wall next to him, his body dropping to the floor like a sack of bricks.

"What the FUCK?" shouts Jack.
"Did he just fucking shooting himself?" says Jack's brother. "Who the hell was he, anyway?"
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 05, 2012, 05:05:29 pm »

"He wasn't anybody important, just like how the police department viewed the lot of you. They think we're all not important, just criminals who will be forgotten in locked cells. But why don't we prove them wrong on that point? How about we show them just how important we are? They think WE'RE insignificant...let's show them what we think about it."

> Take the watch from the dead body, strapping it to my wrist

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: May 05, 2012, 05:10:42 pm »

"Dude, did you just steal the dead guy's watch?" asks Jack, a little confused.

You place the watch on your wrist. The now-familiar presence of Wrath is comforting.

It seems your recent activities haven't gone unnoticed by the others...
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 05, 2012, 05:14:20 pm »

What kind of person wouldn't notice what just happened? What do you mean 'others?'

"It looks nice. Hey, why don't we all find somewhere nice to hide out and get to know each other?"

> Enter a convenient building where we'll all have enough space to stay, preferably the one that I've been using

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: May 05, 2012, 05:29:49 pm »

You enter the building you've been staying in, reaching the corridor with your room in it.

The woman you followed was holding one of Envy's belongings... but she seemed to be acting of her own free will. It seems my idea's starting to catch on...
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 05, 2012, 05:32:38 pm »

Envy? So we're following this seven deadly sins layout, then? I would have suspected something peculiar from the woman when she gave me that odd look after I spoke with Viola...do you know what she's capable of? I saw one instance of what I think was teleportation.

"So, who are you and what are your names?"

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: May 05, 2012, 05:41:07 pm »

Well, your concept of the seven deadly sins is Pride's fault... We've existed for much longer than that. That woman wasn't carrying one of Envy's eyes when you met her before, but she certainly is now. It's probably fair to warn you that that particular eye of hers allows the bearer to turn invisible.

"I'm Jack, like I said."
"Collin. I've got no idea who you are, but I guess it's nice to meet you."

Viola opens the door to your room, looking outside.
"...Drake? Oh, good, it's you. Where'd you get these two?"
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 05, 2012, 05:47:24 pm »

"We had a bit of an unexpected detention in prison. Well, I did anyway. Carter's found me out, but luckily I got out before anything truly valuable was lost."

The game we're playing with Carter can now start proper. I hinted at the watch to try to lead him on. A change in item is in order. To be safe, I want to find something else I can put you in while Carter's focused on the watch. Any preferences?

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: May 05, 2012, 06:55:21 pm »

Clever. He'll definitely know it's the watch when he finds it missing from the locker. As long as it's dignified, and you keep the watch with you, I don't mind what you bring me. Be aware, though... From this point on, this game isn't solely between you and Carter. Don't expect me to help you like that again, either. I only saved you there because I don't want you to die without me being able to watch, since it would ruin the entire thing if you did.

"If you're not undercover anymore, what're we planning to do now?" asks Viola.
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 05, 2012, 07:05:23 pm »

"Now? I think we should rest. But tomorrow...well, we'll think about what to do tomorrow. Jack, Collin, help yourselves to a room. I'm sorry for the lack of accommodations, but we have to make due with what we have."

> Enter my room, looking over my stash of stolen weaponry and enforcement tools while I speak with Viola

"We need to tread carefully, because the police force definitely knows what I am now."

Perhaps another watch? The object has to be in contact with me in order for us to maintain a bond, right?

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 518
  Print  

Jump to: