I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 521

Author Topic: DraconicQuest V  (Read 116055 times)

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #615 on: May 03, 2012, 07:35:32 pm »

"Shall we get the hell out of here, then? I wouldn't want everyone involved to get caught right after getting out."

> Speak to Wrath

"Lead the way."
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #616 on: May 03, 2012, 07:57:44 pm »

"I killed the closest guards, but there will be more..." says Wrath, beginning to move.

"The cell doors are open!" calls out a voice from around the corner just as you move away. You can see flashlights illuminating the area behind you, and hear footsteps running closer.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #617 on: May 03, 2012, 08:03:46 pm »

> Start running, seeing as that's all I can do
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #618 on: May 04, 2012, 08:07:20 pm »

You sprint ahead of the others, opening the steel door that seems to separate the cell block from the rest of the building. An lone officer at a desk not far from you quickly stumbles to his feet, going for his gun.

"HOW DID YOU GET OU- FUCK, THE KEYS ARE GONE!"
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #619 on: May 04, 2012, 08:09:10 pm »

> Run forward and deliver a flying knee to his face
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #620 on: May 04, 2012, 08:18:55 pm »

He tries to grab his gun too quickly, and his elbow knocks hot coffee all over his lap, allowing you to easily knee him in the face.

It's evident that he wasn't expecting he'd actually have to do anything this shift.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #621 on: May 04, 2012, 08:21:48 pm »

"Fool. Come on, let's keep moving."

> Grab his gun, and anything else of importance on him, and get out
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #622 on: May 04, 2012, 08:25:07 pm »

He's carrying his gun, ammo, ID card, taser, and pepperspray. All standard equipment.

There's only one more door leading out of the room, but you can hear several people behind it, obviously alert.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #623 on: May 04, 2012, 08:29:27 pm »

> Load the gun, hand the taser and pepperspray to two of my colleagues, picking up the officer on the floor and using him as a shield

"Alright, I'm going to throw open this door, and I'll lead in with gunfire. You two follow behind and get any flankers."

> Get up to the door, opening it when everyone is ready
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #624 on: May 04, 2012, 08:36:21 pm »

Wrath has a knife, so you give Jack and the other guy the taser and pepperspray, respectively.

You slam the door open, into a corridor. You quickly step back into cover as you see two men to the right of you out of the corner of your eye, barely avoiding being shot. The door opened outwards and to the left, and you can hear more men behind it.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #625 on: May 04, 2012, 08:38:48 pm »

> Suddenly push my hostage around the corner, see if I can use the surprise of that in order to shoot the two guys around the corner
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #626 on: May 04, 2012, 08:44:34 pm »

The two on the right react too quickly, shooting your hostage dead, but letting you quickly shoot at both of them as they're distracted, stepping back into cover again. You heard them screaming, but you're unsure where you hit them.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #627 on: May 04, 2012, 08:46:41 pm »

> Direct my squad

"Pepperspray around the corner, then move in! They have guns on them, and they're wounded!"
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #628 on: May 04, 2012, 08:57:36 pm »

He's about to move, but quickly withdraws as you hear the men behind the door repositioning themselves, firing repeatedly through the doorway!
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #629 on: May 04, 2012, 09:01:16 pm »

> Go prone, then quickly look and point gun around the doorway, firing, hoping they don't look downward
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 521