I Wanna Be The Forums!
November 26, 2014, 09:22:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 271
  Print  
Author Topic: Velocityquest VI  (Read 55574 times)
Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1575 on: June 03, 2012, 09:33:23 pm »

"Alright, thanks."

Enter the building the way he left, and go to wherever he's meant to go next.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: June 03, 2012, 09:40:58 pm »

You step inside the building, finding it to look much like a normal building would. However, you step down to a special door at the end of a hallway, and find a scanner. It unlocks the door to the hideout. All you have to do is punch in a code and allow for the eye scanner to verify your identity. The code is 5526814.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1577 on: June 03, 2012, 09:43:53 pm »

Enter the code, and use the eye scanner, hoping it can't tell the difference.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: June 03, 2012, 10:02:03 pm »

Your imitation is too perfect! It doesn't detect anything.

You step down a flight of stairs after the door opens, and emerge into...your secret PowellCorp installation. Various mutants hang about the place...they all seem so delicious. You suppose a bite coul-WAIT, you would normally head to your room.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1579 on: June 04, 2012, 07:19:16 pm »

Head to my room, and do what he would usually do there, recalling how much time I have to look around before he has something else he needs to do.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: June 04, 2012, 07:55:01 pm »

You suppose he would need to eat. The mess hall is open for an hour for breakfast.

Your room isn't too furnished. A simple table and regulation sleeping pod are all that decorate your living quarters.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1581 on: June 04, 2012, 08:29:07 pm »

Walk to the mess hall, paying careful attention to everything on the way there, looking for anything I may be interested in checking out later.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: June 04, 2012, 08:31:12 pm »

You notice that there are a lot of mutants doing things. You also notice various laboratory areas...the answers lie in them.

The mess hall is automated. All you have to do is order a meal from one of several different machines if you wish to eat.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1583 on: June 04, 2012, 08:47:48 pm »

Choose something I haven't tried before, and begin to eat, remembering how much access I have to the laboratories.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: June 04, 2012, 09:00:08 pm »

You decide to try a hamburger...

What you get is a meat patty covered in bread and vegetables. You also get water as a side beverage.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1585 on: June 04, 2012, 09:10:15 pm »

Begin eating, and remember how much of the base I'm allowed to access.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: June 04, 2012, 09:17:07 pm »

You have little clearance, since you're a mutant guard. Someone with more clearance would be a scientist, and you find that they're quite plentiful around the base...PowellCorp seems to be more fun than FrundTech, since they allow for genetic modification of their personnel.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1587 on: June 04, 2012, 09:19:37 pm »

Think carefully, recalling whether he has a particular scientist he would go to were he having any complications related to his powers.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: June 04, 2012, 09:24:25 pm »

He would...make an appointment with the mutant corrections office...who he knew he could definitely trust.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1589 on: June 04, 2012, 09:41:40 pm »

Remember any previous meetings he's had with them, and how many people were in the room at the time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 271
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!