I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 271

Author Topic: Velocityquest VI  (Read 72967 times)

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1470 on: May 26, 2012, 10:13:12 pm »

You eat the man, enjoying the energy boost from the sustenance, but sad that you wove a mystical story that turned out to be a lie.

...Is this the Grand Station? asks Stephen. You are sure that was his name. It's so...weird...I hear all sorts of voices. Where are we?
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1471 on: May 27, 2012, 05:42:57 pm »

...Yes. This is the Grand Station. It appears there has been a complication, however. The Great Ones are concealing themselves, and your powers are taking longer to develop than expected. You will remain here for the time being.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1472 on: May 27, 2012, 05:49:38 pm »

Understood...I'll just...look around...

His presence fades into your collective.

You're feeling much better now.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1473 on: May 27, 2012, 05:55:55 pm »

Wonder how his mind would process finding out he's in a different insane situation from the one he thinks he's in, and fly back to the roof. Take my laptop again, and land on a rooftop near the soldiers who attacked me.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1474 on: May 27, 2012, 06:00:41 pm »

You take the laptop again, and end up near where the soldiers were. A few have stuck around, but they've mostly cleared out in search of you. They know about you know...but who told them? They couldn't have possibly figured out that you disliked fire after the one time you attacked them before!
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1475 on: May 27, 2012, 06:08:06 pm »

Assume PowellCorp informed them, and see if one of their vehicles are nearby.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1476 on: May 27, 2012, 06:12:49 pm »

You don't spot any PowellCorp vehicles, sadly. So many answers, but they're always so far away!
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1477 on: May 27, 2012, 08:20:21 pm »

See if one of the vehicles belonging to the soldiers are nearby, and assess whether I can get in without being noticed.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1478 on: May 27, 2012, 08:26:00 pm »

Sadly, no such vehicles are nearby. These soldiers have been left to deal with damage assessments or something, they'll be walking, most likely.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1479 on: May 27, 2012, 08:44:38 pm »

Land nearby, and turn into Steve, cloaking. Stalk the group until I'm close, and suddenly start stabbing the soldiers to death with my tentacles at the same time.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1480 on: May 27, 2012, 08:49:18 pm »

Engaging the soldiers is easier this time. You get two with your initial strike, but the two remaining soldiers annoy you with their guns! Stupid stupid stupid! They choose to try to hurt you with their bullets instead of running away!
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1481 on: May 27, 2012, 09:08:42 pm »

Mentally lift them into the air, and slam them into the ground, before slicing their torsos open.

Take back the biological matter they made me lose.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1482 on: May 27, 2012, 09:11:39 pm »

A cache of organs falls out of them, which you consume along with the rest of their bodies. You find that they're carrying similar incendiary devices, the stuff that hurt you. It's a good thing they didn't recognize that you were the same mutant, or else they could have hurt you more. But they can't hurt anyone now...
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1483 on: May 27, 2012, 09:18:18 pm »

Cautiously pick up one of the devices, examining it and remembering how it works.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #1484 on: May 27, 2012, 09:24:53 pm »

There's a pin located near the top. You understand that by pulling this, you prime the weapon. Upon releasing your grip on the handle, most likely by throwing it, there is a short activation delay. Then, it explodes, releasing a burning gel over a radius.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 271