I Wanna Be The Forums!
October 31, 2014, 05:58:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 271
  Print  
Author Topic: Velocityquest VI  (Read 54902 times)
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: May 06, 2012, 07:46:46 pm »

You try to copy Steve's actions, wrapping your arms around his midsection while maintaining a large amount of contact between your two bodies.

"It means...you want to be with someone for the rest of your life...you'd be willing to die for them...it's...hard to explain."

Velocity

And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: May 06, 2012, 08:10:05 pm »

"...I still don't have any idea what you're talking about. Are you just referring to mating?"
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 06, 2012, 08:11:51 pm »

"It's more than that!" says Steve. "Love is more than a feeling! Love cannot be captured by mere words! You have to feel it yourself to know what it is," says Steve.

Perhaps you'd know if you ate him?

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: May 06, 2012, 08:42:58 pm »

"...Well... There's a way you can always be with me... and have me understand your feelings, too..."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 06, 2012, 08:46:54 pm »

"What are you saying? You want me to...become a part of you?" asks Steve. "I...that's quite a decision to make...I don't know what the others would think. We've been fast friends since we mutated. But...if anyone can teach you what it means to be human...I guess I could."

"Wait, WHAT?" asks Anna, standing up. "Steve, you're saying that you would...you'd give up your identity to be eating by this thing? That's insane! I...it's weird!"

"Yeah...but I love THIS THING," says Steve. "Tell me, Tower...what does being consumed by you feel like?"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:54:55 pm by DraconicDescendant » Logged

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: May 07, 2012, 05:26:58 pm »

"My absorbed memories all show that the areas I'm in contact with feel numb. Justin was the only person I've eaten willingly, and he's more prominent in me than anybody else, so I think the same would apply to you, especially since you aren't dying like he was."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 07, 2012, 05:30:19 pm »

"That's...comforting, but...alright, maybe I should think about this more before willingly merging with you...it's just...these past few weeks have been so surreal..." Steve suddenly seems tired.

Anna walks off, muttering something to herself. However, Clyde enters the room, a smile on his face. Steve looks over at Clyde, a certain disdain for the man readable in his expression.

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1147 on: May 07, 2012, 05:32:51 pm »

"Hello, Clyde. Why are you happy? I think smiles mean you're either happy or about to kill somebody, and I don't think I've seen you kill anybody."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 07, 2012, 05:40:37 pm »

"Nothing, this is all just...touching."

Steve practically hisses at Clyde. "Stop judging me! You're an insufferable, smug prick because you come up with this plan to amass power, hoping to turn Phoenix into a despot's domain! You judge everybody, and act like they're below you!"

"It's because it's true," says Clyde. "I CAN judge people, because I can tell who they really are. And my plan is better than anyone else's because nobody HAS any other plans. And, Steve," Clyde begins snickering, "this romance thing you've got here, it's pretty stupid."

He's calling Steve stupid for loving you?

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: May 07, 2012, 05:58:52 pm »

Grab him by the leg with a tentacle, dragging him across the ground towards me. Make large chunks of my face disappear, making me look horribly mutilated, and dripping blood over the floor. Look down, talking quietly, in Megan's voice.

"...Are you saying that anybody who cares about me is stupid?"
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 07, 2012, 06:01:42 pm »

He yelps as you drag him over, expressing more fear than anyone you've seen before. "No no no! Please don't kill me! I'm too important!" he says, in a tone that is not unlike that of a squealing pig.

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1151 on: May 07, 2012, 06:10:03 pm »

Drop him, deciding that now isn't the time nor the place to consume him, and return to my room.
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 07, 2012, 06:12:36 pm »

He scrambles away quickly, terrified, as you walk back to your room. Steve follows you.

"Why didn't you do it?" he asks.

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1153 on: May 07, 2012, 06:16:10 pm »

Turn to him, still angry.

"The others would see, and they would leave."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 07, 2012, 06:22:07 pm »

"I could talk them out of it," says Steve. "They'd understand if I explained everything to them...but I can't guarantee that the two you just brought in with you will agree."

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 271
  Print  

Jump to: