I Wanna Be The Forums!
November 23, 2014, 08:49:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 271
  Print  
Author Topic: Velocityquest VI  (Read 55410 times)
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: May 26, 2012, 10:13:12 pm »

You eat the man, enjoying the energy boost from the sustenance, but sad that you wove a mystical story that turned out to be a lie.

...Is this the Grand Station? asks Stephen. You are sure that was his name. It's so...weird...I hear all sorts of voices. Where are we?
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1471 on: May 27, 2012, 05:42:57 pm »

...Yes. This is the Grand Station. It appears there has been a complication, however. The Great Ones are concealing themselves, and your powers are taking longer to develop than expected. You will remain here for the time being.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: May 27, 2012, 05:49:38 pm »

Understood...I'll just...look around...

His presence fades into your collective.

You're feeling much better now.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1473 on: May 27, 2012, 05:55:55 pm »

Wonder how his mind would process finding out he's in a different insane situation from the one he thinks he's in, and fly back to the roof. Take my laptop again, and land on a rooftop near the soldiers who attacked me.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 27, 2012, 06:00:41 pm »

You take the laptop again, and end up near where the soldiers were. A few have stuck around, but they've mostly cleared out in search of you. They know about you know...but who told them? They couldn't have possibly figured out that you disliked fire after the one time you attacked them before!
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1475 on: May 27, 2012, 06:08:06 pm »

Assume PowellCorp informed them, and see if one of their vehicles are nearby.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: May 27, 2012, 06:12:49 pm »

You don't spot any PowellCorp vehicles, sadly. So many answers, but they're always so far away!
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1477 on: May 27, 2012, 08:20:21 pm »

See if one of the vehicles belonging to the soldiers are nearby, and assess whether I can get in without being noticed.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: May 27, 2012, 08:26:00 pm »

Sadly, no such vehicles are nearby. These soldiers have been left to deal with damage assessments or something, they'll be walking, most likely.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1479 on: May 27, 2012, 08:44:38 pm »

Land nearby, and turn into Steve, cloaking. Stalk the group until I'm close, and suddenly start stabbing the soldiers to death with my tentacles at the same time.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: May 27, 2012, 08:49:18 pm »

Engaging the soldiers is easier this time. You get two with your initial strike, but the two remaining soldiers annoy you with their guns! Stupid stupid stupid! They choose to try to hurt you with their bullets instead of running away!
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1481 on: May 27, 2012, 09:08:42 pm »

Mentally lift them into the air, and slam them into the ground, before slicing their torsos open.

Take back the biological matter they made me lose.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: May 27, 2012, 09:11:39 pm »

A cache of organs falls out of them, which you consume along with the rest of their bodies. You find that they're carrying similar incendiary devices, the stuff that hurt you. It's a good thing they didn't recognize that you were the same mutant, or else they could have hurt you more. But they can't hurt anyone now...
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1483 on: May 27, 2012, 09:18:18 pm »

Cautiously pick up one of the devices, examining it and remembering how it works.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: May 27, 2012, 09:24:53 pm »

There's a pin located near the top. You understand that by pulling this, you prime the weapon. Upon releasing your grip on the handle, most likely by throwing it, there is a short activation delay. Then, it explodes, releasing a burning gel over a radius.
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 271
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!