I Wanna Be The Forums!
September 02, 2014, 02:33:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Amuletquest, Chapter Three  (Read 3068 times)
Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 08:38:35 pm »

Put everything I'm holding to my robe and attempt to pick up both trolls (one in each arm) to blitzkrieg the traps to get over to the shinies.

MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.
Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2011, 12:22:14 am »

Sure, whatever.

The fireballs bounce harmlessly off of the trolls.

Just a friendly reminder - the Play By Post adventures that I run? Yes, anybody/everybody can give input. It's not "Specific Person's Quest" - if I wanted to do that, I'd do it by PM or Skype.
Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2011, 02:17:33 am »

Wow, I... really didn't expect that to fly with you. You don't have to let me get away with something like that, you could say something like "my character is too weak to carry both trolls simultaneously", or that "they immediately were immolated once the fireballs hit them." In short, I haven't been killed ONCE since I've taken over for Mark, so if I'm supposed to figure out a puzzle a specific manner, kill me and have me figure it out.

MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.
Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2011, 09:46:09 am »

Please don't use spoilers, I'm using Chrome and Chrome hates them.

And the only really hard part of Level 3 was the Spike Corridor (although there is still a trap that can kill you. Besides, the fireball traps in this room only deal one or two damage per hit.)

Just a friendly reminder - the Play By Post adventures that I run? Yes, anybody/everybody can give input. It's not "Specific Person's Quest" - if I wanted to do that, I'd do it by PM or Skype.
Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2011, 11:57:10 am »

Alright, my apologies.

Closely examine the shinies to determine what it is.

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2011, 01:03:24 pm »

The shinies turn out to be 30 gold pieces.

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2011, 01:07:32 pm »

YOINK

I take the 30 Gold Pieces and I continue towards the north.

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2011, 02:44:52 pm »

You gain 30 gold pieces.

You enter a room. There are two trolls, two Flame Jet traps, a Black Potion, and three doors here - south, east, and west.

Saboten Desu
The Guy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2011, 10:37:07 pm »

What's happened so phar?

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2011, 11:02:37 pm »

What's happened so phar?

Throughout the entire quest, or up until you left off?

Pokota, my apologies for not picking this back up until now, spent a great deal of time with friends and family over Thanksgiving. I'm back home up for picking up where we left off... tomorrow.

Saboten Desu
The Guy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2011, 11:07:52 pm »

Up until I left off

I need to know what's going on so I can pick it up when you're gone

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2011, 11:34:19 pm »

He screwed up and forgot to get the Troll Ritual Knife and a handful of gold. There are three trolls left on the level and you have one smoke-bomb remaining. The way back is sealed. The chapter (and hopefully the game) is still beatable, though.

Trigun, I figured you were out for the holiday

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2011, 04:42:41 pm »

The chapter (and hopefully the game) is still beatable, though.

I'll do my best to be able to do so. The reason behind me forgetting things is that I'm attempting to go through this based off of memory of the game without going back to play it, so unless I absolutely am confused, I will not be using Advice Frog!

What are the trolls doing? Where is the Black Potion in reference to the two flame traps? Would there be any of the doors I could get to without giving myself away?

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2011, 04:47:18 pm »

The potion is between the traps and the trolls, and the trolls are between you and the potion. The only door you can get to without being noticed is the one right behind you. Studying the lay of the room, however, you realize that there must be another entrance to this room from the one you just left.

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2011, 05:01:02 pm »

Proceed to back up slowly into the previous room and examine my bearings more carefully

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: