I Wanna Be The Forums!
August 23, 2014, 02:44:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Amuletquest, Chapter Three  (Read 3026 times)
Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 12:27:57 pm »

You watch in amazement as a kid keeps trying to jump around the spikes. The room tries to eat the kid.

You watch in amazement as the kid keeps coming back to life despite exploding every time he touches a spike. There is a button labeled "Wuss" here.

Just a friendly reminder - the Play By Post adventures that I run? Yes, anybody/everybody can give input. It's not "Specific Person's Quest" - if I wanted to do that, I'd do it by PM or Skype.
Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 01:08:26 pm »

Press the Wuss button, throw the troll corpse on top of the set of spikes, and attempt to cross the spikes to get the ruby.

MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.
Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 02:52:11 pm »

You press the Wuss button.

The troll makes a good bit of padding as you climb over and around the spikes. It's a good thing they're not actively trying to impale you.

You take the ruby. You hear a mechanical whirr! The ceiling is starting to fall on you! The walls are starting to close in on you! The way back is closed!

Just a friendly reminder - the Play By Post adventures that I run? Yes, anybody/everybody can give input. It's not "Specific Person's Quest" - if I wanted to do that, I'd do it by PM or Skype.
Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 03:08:38 pm »

Crap crap crap

Grab my empty bottle and try to fit it into the void that the ruby was once placed. If that has no effect, attempt to look for an opening in the ceiling.

MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.
Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 03:32:15 pm »

There was no void left by the ruby. There is no opening in the ceiling, but it looks like you'll have time to use the troll as a platform in the forward direction.

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2011, 03:41:14 pm »

Quickly step on the troll towards the other downward ladder and climb down before the walls close in!

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 03:43:14 pm »

The troll's body is mutilated beyond recognition as you climb over it to the remaining ladder down. The hatch closes above you as you make your way downward.

There are two trolls and two exits here - north and west. There are two Fireball traps in this room, spitting out fireballs at highly irregular intervals.

You did get the Troll Ritual Knife before leaving the Goblin King, right?

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2011, 03:46:57 pm »

GODDAMMIT D:

By the way, did the Wuss button do anything, or was it only for show?

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2011, 05:03:38 pm »

It closed the way back >:3
----------
The trolls do not seem to notice you.

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2011, 05:13:17 pm »

You clever bastard!  Grin

Attempt to distract the trolls by tossing gold pieces underneath the fireball traps and prepare to defend myself in case that fails.

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2011, 05:17:05 pm »

How much gold?

Also, to get close enough to the fireball traps you'd have to enter their field of vision, so you may want to rethink this plan.

INVENTORY
60 Gold Pieces
Bag of Bait
Sword (+3, of Warning)
Wizard's Staff
Key #1
Dunric's Ring (worn)
1 Fireball Scroll
Key #2
14 Hit Points
The reminder that feelings and reminders are inventory items
One portable supernova in Amulet form.
Key #3
A Ruby
Two Troll Paralysis Bombs
Suspicious Bottle
A link to Chapter One
A link to Chapter Two

EDIT: So, like, you never did open that chest in the room with the troll...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:20:00 pm by Pokota » Logged

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2011, 05:35:45 pm »

EDIT: So, like, you never did open that chest in the room with the troll...

Dammit, I'm doing horrible on this run D:

Hit Reset and enter F47EF21000EB0 at the password screen

Get the attention of both trolls and try to get them at least side-by-side coming toward me so I can throw a troll bomb inbetween both of them to then slaughter both with my sword.

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 05:38:28 pm »

Your convoluted plan costs you 3 Hit Points and 1 Troll Bomb.

You dispatch the paralyzed trolls with ease.

Mkid
Lurks IWBTF 24/7

Fire walk with me.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 05:49:07 pm »

Loot the trolls and check to see how high the fireballs shoot out to gauge if I can do a barrel roll underneath the traps to get past and continue traveling north.

Ponchichi

Pon! Pon! Pon!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 05:55:35 pm »

The fireball traps are guarding a part of the room with no doors, no ladders, and only a small pile of shinies.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: