I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: I Wanna Be the Survivor - Mafia Stage 19.Kudos +2 GAME OVER!!  (Read 11748 times)

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Commander of the USP Talon
    • View Profile

: pre-game • show
Hello everyone; it's that time again! ^_^

Have you ever wanted to play a game where you get to be the last man standing?
Have you ever wanted the mafia to be able to kill more than one person during the night be default?
Have you ever wanted everyone to have more than one win condition?
Have you ever wanted to play with NPCs?
Have you ever wanted to play a game where you could just do nothing but screw around with people all day long?
Have you ever wanted to do more than just sit and spin?

Then this game is for you! :D

I welcome you, to join me, in a world where two is greater than three, apples are to oranges, and Hell is frozen over.  Your dreams are brought to life, and if you build it, they will die!

Who is brave enough to Bark at the Moon?  What is the square root of Mark plus Ark?  Where have all the good people gone?  When do the cows come home?  Why am I asking so many questions?  ARE WE THERE YET!?!?

See no evil.  Hear no evil.  Speak no evil, my friends.

(Unfortunately, this isn't the Pandora's Box game I wanted to make; I had too many issues going on with that one at the moment.  I did, however, work out a few other ones I had been saving up; Neo knows what I'm taking about. :P  I've chosen this one first because this is gonna be the closest one finished.)

Game starts Friday evening or Saturday Morning, depending on when I finish (or when I wake up Saturday; I do, however, have a long weekend at the start of August :D)

[hr]

As stated in the rules, this is a must-lynch game.  However, lynching someone DOES NOT kill them.  So, what does lynching do?  It simply removes them from the game temporarily.  Lynched players have the chance to return to the game, but we will discuss how that works when the time comes.

Now I did mention earlier that there would be NPCs involved.  So, as the final course of action for my explanation, I will discuss NPCs.

NPCs are introduced at random, one at a time, during each DAY phase.  NPCs, as the name suggests, act on their own, and can be killed by the Mafia; just like any player.  In some cases, they can be lynched; and lynching an NPC has the same effect as the Mafia (or another player) killing them.  Some NPCs have the same abilities as other players, some NPCs do one thing and disappear, and some NPCs have unique abilities which will be explained when they show up.  Note that NPCs won't always do something when they're given the chance too.

: Dem rules • show
-No quoting or screenshots of ANY PMs; everyone has only your word to go on.
-The proper voting procedure looks like this:  VOTE:  <player>
-Because this is a Survivor game, this is a MUST lynch game.  Lynching someone requires a majority of the votes on one person.
-Day and night phases are twenty-four hours long; if you have not completed your day/night actions in that time frame, you will not do anything that day/night phase.
-If the Day Phase ends, and there is not a majority vote on a player, whoever has the most votes will be lynched.  In the event there in a tie in the votes; whoever had the most votes on them FIRST will be lynched.
-If you are in the middle of your night actions, and the twenty-four hour time limit expires, you will automatically retire and do nothing else that night; all actions made within the time limit are still performed.
-You are allowed to trade items with other players.  While you can lie about what items you have, you CANNOT lie about what items you are willing to trade.  Trades can only take place during the DAY.
-All PM interactions between players (the mafia meetings, for example) MUST include me.  If I find out there's been PMing behind my back, you WILL be modkilled.

: The Night Phase • show
During the night, you are allowed to do one of two things:

A)  If you have a night ability, you can perform it now.
B)  You may search the house and surrounding area just outside the house for any items that may have appeared.

Note that the Mafia kill still occurs, regardless of what the individual members of the mafia themselves choose to do.  However, this is NOT your standard Mafia-styled killing that's going on.

The Mafia is allowed to choose how many members it sends to target a specific person.  If they send equal too or more than the amount of mafia members necessary to kill their target, that person dies.  If they do not send enough people to kill their target... well, they've just wasted a night. :P

: Item Variety • show
When looking around the house for items, a few different... classes or distinctions of items can be found.  A list of them, for you use, are:

1) One-Use:  These items can do just about anything, but once you use it, it's gone.  Save these for when you really need them.

2) Food:  These items perform can perform a multitude of things, or possibly nothing at all.  Most foods are one-use, but earn a separate distinction because of the sheer amount of them in the game.

WARNING!!!!!

While eating food is generally good for your health, some foods are... spoiled, if you will, and if you're not paying attention, you may end up with a negative effect, rather than a positive one.

3) Decoration:  These items don't do anything.  But, then again, if they don't do anything, why would they be here?

4) Rare:  These items are hard to come by, and should be picked up immediately.  Mots rare items are just upgraded one-use items, but some rare items possess an... interesting effect, shall we say.

5) Combination:  These items don't do anything on their own.  However, when used with another item, they can make said item even stronger... or change it completely... or actually make the item do something.  Most combination items are also rares.

6)  Unique:  There are only one of these items in the game, and are even harder to find than rares.  These items can do multiple things at once, and may even change a person entirely.

: House Map • show
EASTERN

-Den
-Kitchen

FOYER (Middle)

-Foyer
-Dining Room
-1st Floor Restroom
-1st Floor Storage Closet

WESTERN

-Game Room
-Trophy Room
-Basement Entrance Area

FRONT YARD

-General Area
-Flower Bed
-Mail Box

BACK YARD

-General Area
-Garden
-Dilapidated Dog House

2ND FLOOR

-2nd Floor Bathroom #1
-2nd Floor Bathroom #2
-Master Bedroom
-Study
-2nd Floor Storage Space #1
-2nd Floor Storage Space #2

: NPC List • show
1) The SpiderCam!  SpiderCam!  SpiderCam!  Does whatever a Spider can....

This camera on eight legs, with a built-in microphone and voice synthesizer, zooms around the house at an alarming speed, video-taping anything it sees.  However, this NPC is... aged, shall we say.

The SpiderCam watches a HOUSE LOCATION each day AND night.  What it sees is recorded onto it's Video Tape.  However, there is a small chance that the SpiderCam will short-circuit, blurting out what it has witnessed that day/night.

The Video Tape is an item the SpiderCam carries around that a player may take... if it can catch the damn thing.

PLAYER LIST

• Pokota
    Cation
    Alpha
    Lion (Lynched D1)
    Derp
    Mort
    SilentLoner  (Died by masturbating with Dracula}
    Liquid
    Sibare (even if he's already on here 12 times already)
    Kudos
    Neo
    GoStu
    timothy444
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:25:23 pm by Lieutenant Rag »
Quote from: Tilyami
Shuu is like the monkey's paw if the monkey's paw was a partridge.

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
Re: I Wanna Be the Survivor - Mafia Stage 19.Kudos +2
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 12:14:28 am »

Eh, why not?

/in

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile

Alpha

• Prophet of Doom
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile

Lion

• The Guy
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 01:36:48 am »

NPC's wtf?

Meh, I'll join.
Quote from: Jake
Here's the part that's hard to talk about... Mr. Mac... Touched my peeeeeeeeenis

Fred-eye-inc

Mort, the Lonely

• ¡Lamerator!
  • Least Powerful Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 05:52:05 am »

In.
“Oh my god if Mort came back I am so going to kill someone.”

SilentLoner

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 07:15:23 am »

Alright, for you I'll join.

Ellipsis

• Ellipsis
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
    • If Not Equal Limited
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 07:42:01 am »

Can I join too?

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 08:47:11 pm »

Add me.

In it to win it.

Sibare

• IN SIBERIA
  • Sext banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 08:50:45 pm »

I'M NOT GOING TO GET BANNED THIS TIME.

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 08:52:24 pm »

I'M NOT GOING TO GET BANNED THIS TIME.

Kudo.

• The Guy
  • Shin Megami Tennis
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 10:07:55 pm »

A free plus 2 bonus? COUNT ME IN.

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 10:39:40 pm »

Fuck yeah I'm in.

One tiny problem though...I'm not going to be here this weekend starting tomorrow night. Same deal as last weekend.
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.

Angrystu

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6