I Wanna Be The Forums!
October 25, 2014, 05:58:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: DraconicQuest III: Shadow of the Dusk  (Read 16102 times)
Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #720 on: October 15, 2011, 09:01:05 am »

They don't seem too willing to listen to reason, ten of them heading towards you, one yelling.

"DIE IN THE NAME OF RALAZAR, DEMON!"
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 15, 2011, 10:32:46 am »

I think we're in this situation because I decided to carry you around in my head. Your impishness has rubbed off on me, I would have never impulsively tricked someone like that before...

> Summon both glaives, send one spinning down their line to act as a distraction while I keep myself at a moderate distance, shooting lightning off
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: October 15, 2011, 11:22:32 am »

I'VE NEVER PULLED A TRICK BEFORE IN MY LIFE. I'M A CRAPPY IMP.

The riders notice what's going on here, and narrowly evade your attacks, all of them turning and charging for you from various angles.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 15, 2011, 05:18:16 pm »

> Focus, erect a wall of stone in front of some of their horses
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: October 16, 2011, 05:48:04 pm »

Four horses smack into the wall.

The girl jumps to her feet as Zinara is focused on Thaumat. She draws the dagger, eyes glowing green.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 16, 2011, 06:01:56 pm »

> Keep an eye on this wild child, and occupy myself on focusing on taking out a few of these pretentious asses with my blades
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: October 16, 2011, 07:16:32 pm »

You aren't feeling at your peak right now, but you manage to parry every oncoming strike as the girl leaps towards a nearby horse with inhuman skill. She hits the soldier, hitting the ground with her, and seems to be winning the following wrestling match.

Zinara pulls Thaumat up, who acts quickly, sending a fireball at a soldier near you, horse and rider screaming, and rushing to find water as they burst into flames. The rider is dead after a few seconds, and the horse collapses soon after, smouldering.

Another soldier returns for another charge. This one is alone, so you might have time to retaliate.

"WHO NEXT?" yells Zinara.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 16, 2011, 07:24:59 pm »

> Focus, then duck around this man's weapon as he closes in in order to give him a good kick to the chest to incapacitate him
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: October 16, 2011, 07:36:15 pm »

You knock the rider right off his horse, and he hits the ground with an oomph.

The girl pprepares to stab the soldier, but hesitates, and another soldier gets off his horse, rushing towards them with his sword.

Zinara sees she's not going to get any input, and moves straight to Dreadfang.

Thaumat starts twiddling his thumbs and muttering something.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 16, 2011, 07:48:35 pm »

> Defend the two, make sure nobody gets too close to Thaumat as well
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: October 16, 2011, 07:56:00 pm »

Dreadfang jumps to his feet, and lunges for you before noticing the soldiers, ripping the armour-plated head off a horse and starting to maul the man on top.

Thaumat claps twice, and a nearby tree starts lifting off the ground, its roots being pulled out. It starts slithering towards the enemy on its roots.

The girl punches the soldier hard in the gut, and he reels back before she suddenly stabs the downed one in the face.

Zinara moves to Drost, as one more soldier charges for you, another riding past you while loading an arrow into his bow.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 16, 2011, 07:59:42 pm »

> Throw up a hand, create a wall of fire in the path of the rider, then send my regards to the soldier running at me with two glaives
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: October 16, 2011, 08:20:19 pm »

You burn one to death, and slice the other in two.

Dreadfang slaughters the first, and attacks two more.

The tree swings its branches around, throwing away several soldiers. Drost gets up, and takes the opportunity to finish the downed men.

The girl stabs the second soldier repeatedly in the chest, andthen drops the dagger, the glow in her eyes disappearing. She holds her head in her hands and starts crying hysterically.

The battle ends soon, as your glaives, Dreadfang's claws, and Thaumat's tree destroy the enemy, as Zinara revives the others, looking more fatigued than any of you.

"Don't you ever do that again." says Thaumat, looking rather angry for once. "I'm serious."
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 16, 2011, 08:23:40 pm »

> Shrug

"Okay! I wasn't counting on 20 idiots coming up on us! But from now on, I'll respect all of you and your right not to be drugged without your permission!"
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: October 17, 2011, 06:34:13 pm »

"Look, let's just move on before more show up." says Farid. The others agree and start moving forward.

The girl, however, is bent over the bodies, her hair covering her face. She's pushing her hands againsts the wounds of the two she killed, as if desperately trying to put the shredded flesh together.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!