I Wanna Be The Forums!
August 23, 2014, 11:12:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: DraconicQuest III: Shadow of the Dusk  (Read 15023 times)
Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: October 03, 2011, 06:49:52 pm »

You find plenty of freshly used ones lying at each of the party's feet...
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 03, 2011, 06:54:34 pm »

> Smile mischievously, then try to make off with them and find a pool to refill them at...
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: October 04, 2011, 01:16:22 pm »

You backtrack at an insane speed, looking at the children's footsteps until you find the point where they tied Dreadfang up, several puddles of water lying nearby.

Ooh, that's bad.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 04, 2011, 02:10:53 pm »

I am bad!

> Fill them up and return quickly
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: October 04, 2011, 02:57:40 pm »

You return, everybody starting to pack up to leave, not seeming to care about your random waterskin theft.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 04, 2011, 03:29:32 pm »

> Leave them to be picked up, return to complaining

"Today people, before another army shows up! The mainland voyage is of utmost importance, and the longer we spend here the more likely it is that they'll find us!"
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: October 04, 2011, 05:57:14 pm »

Few actually acknowlege your speech, but they do get a move on, and start walking.

The odd, murder-loving girl is staring into a nearby stream, however.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 04, 2011, 06:12:22 pm »

> Look over her shoulder

"What are you looking at?"
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: October 05, 2011, 06:04:41 pm »

She fishes something out of the river, retrieving a sparkling green dagger. It seems to be made of emerald, but it looks surprisingly sharp and sturdy. The blade is at least six inches long, and the gold-trimmed leather hilt is another five.

"...Ooh..." she says, sounding like she has half an idea what she's going to do with this.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 05, 2011, 06:16:29 pm »

> Step back

"Not until we're in the mainland. We don't want to be stabbing anyone important, now."
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: October 05, 2011, 06:46:55 pm »

She hides it in her clothing without another word, and takes off to catch up with the others.

She makes my head hurt...
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 05, 2011, 06:50:31 pm »

I wouldn't know why, she seems somewhat pleasant. I like her the most out of all of these humans. This is somewhat unprofessional, but I can't wait to see how this practical joke turns out...soon...
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: October 05, 2011, 07:08:09 pm »

You catch up, and continue walking.

You get a pleasant change of scenery as the trees gradually get less dense, and you leave the edge of the forest, looking down the hill at the lush green valley below. The valley is huge, the river in the middle stretching several miles until it reaches the sparkling sea.

You faintly make out what seems like a dock on the coast.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 05, 2011, 07:11:58 pm »

"How are we going to get a ride over, exactly? Contacts? Money? Special favors?"
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #704 on: October 06, 2011, 06:43:44 pm »

"Shut the fuck up." says Farid.

"Do you want me to cut you in half?" says Drost.

"Insecure shithead." says Nihla.

"...What are you lot arguing over?" says Thaumat, calmly taking a sip.

"YOU KNOW, FUCK THIS QUEST!" yells Reltan.

"I HONESTLY NEED TO STAB SOMETHING." yells the girl.

"MUST. KILL. EVERYTHING." roars Dreadfang.

"I SAVED YER ASS!" says Feralk.

"I SAVED YOURS WAY BEFORE THAT YOU UNGRATEFUL SOD!" shouts his friend.

"SOMEBODY WANTS A FIREBALL!" screams Thaumat.

Zinara looks at you, not impressed with your latest shenanigan.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 53
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!