I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 296

Author Topic: DraconicQuest  (Read 91075 times)

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
DraconicQuest
« on: February 20, 2011, 09:20:28 pm »

I felt you've earned this, but be warned that it is not set in an original universe. All individual characters will be my own, however.

You suddenly find yourself conscious. You're standing in a line in what appears to be a trainstation. You're wearing an odd blue uniform, and a silver dogtag is around your neck. You're at the back of the line. In front of you are a bald man and a tall, black haired woman. Both of them are wearing similar uniforms. You appear to be lining up at a door in a chain link fence. In the doorway stands a menacing figure, a man in an armoured suit, and what appears to be a gasmask. He's carrying a hefty submachine gun.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:44:47 pm by Velocity »
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 09:33:06 pm »

> Check Dogtag
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 09:42:49 pm »

You read it. It's in plain text, with no sort of decoration.
Robert Collins. #67433
You can't remember if that's your real name or not.
Ahead of you, the bald man speaks to the masked man.
"Cale Glade. 43457."
Behind the fence, another armoured man at a console keys something in, and speaks over a microphone in his mask.
"<:: Cleaned!"
The one at the fence steps aside, and speaks with an identical voice.
"<:: Move in!"
The man walks on, and the masked man steps back in front of the door as the woman moves forward.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:46:05 pm »

> Push woman out of way

"I wish to go first."
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 09:52:03 pm »

The man pulls out a baton, flicking it on. The tip of the baton becomes electrified. He approaches you, baton in hand. The woman moves aside quickly.
"<:: Wall!"
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 09:55:11 pm »

> Prove that this man is bad and that he should feel bad

Maneuver around the drone and run through the fence, knocking over the other one if I have to.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 09:58:19 pm »

You manage to shove past him, but are quickly shot in the back of the leg from a burst of SMG fire. It hurts, and you fall to the ground.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 10:03:13 pm »

> Proclaim

"AUGH, THESE GUYS SHOULD ONLY HAVE THE CATTLE PRODS!"

> Get up and limp away
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 10:09:16 pm »

You limp a few feet before three men start beating the crap out of you with their electrified batons. You fall unconscious as the man at the fence turns casually to the woman.
You wake up some time later, in a small, dark cell. There is a black tinted window next to the door, and a rusty iron bench at the back.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 10:14:34 pm »

> Note to self

"Not a badass, don't attempt these stunts again."

> Bang on window
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 10:22:57 pm »

You realise you've been tied up, but manage to barge your shoulder against the window.
"<:: Suspect in Detention Block C is conscious. Orders?"
You do not hear the reply. You spend what seems to be a few hours in the cell. You eventually hear a beep, and the door slides up, revealing another man, with his baton already switched on.
"<:: Anti-Citizen. Wall!"
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 10:26:11 pm »

> Get up against wall

"Alright, there's no need for that. Compliance, right here."
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 10:31:26 pm »

"<:: You are charged with uncivil behaviour and malcompliance. Apply."
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 10:42:49 pm »

> Shrug

"Eh, guilty as charged. Continue."
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 10:45:30 pm »

"<:: This is your first warning. Apply."
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 296