I Wanna Be The Forums!
October 22, 2014, 09:29:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 296
  Print  
Author Topic: DraconicQuest  (Read 73670 times)
Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2011, 06:30:43 pm »

There are two of those large slidey doors, to your left, and in front of you. To the right is a corridor leading to a large room, with doors leading to cells, and little much else. Metal steps in the rom lead up to a balcony. The door on the balcony opens and closes twice as you look at it, staying open. You hear a female voice over all the speakers.
"All Citizens. A Judgement Waiver is now in effect. Please remain inside the nearest Union-Sanctioned building and assume inspection positions. Capital prosecution is discretionary."
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 06:33:30 pm »

Head for the balcony.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 06:45:15 pm »

You run up the stairs, and reach the open doorway. An elevator is at the far end of the corridor. You hear a door open, followed by running and gunshots as you are shoved in through the door by an unseen force. Seconds later, you hear a bashing on the other side.
"<:: Door unresponsive, breach?"
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 06:55:18 pm »

> Be quiet.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 07:31:47 pm »

Some sort of explosive seems to appear next to your side of the door. You're dragged quickly into the elevator.
"<:: Inject!"
The door is blasted open just as the elevator doors close. You hear another explosion as the elevator starts moving up.
You think you hear the sound of a foot tapping on the metal floor of the elevator.
"All Citizens. An Autonomous Waiver is now in effect. Please remain inside the nearest Union-Sanctioned building, and assume inspection positions. Ground Team Code: ISOLATE. STERILISE. AMPUTATE."
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 07:34:26 pm »

> Observe dragger
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2011, 07:45:26 pm »

You see nothing. The elevator stops moving. You hear a new voice, close to you, shrill and raspy. You find yourself imagining the owner as the Wicked Witch of the West.
"Shit. They've jammed it. I'm not getting into the system, they've cut off power to the elevator completely. We're climbing the rest of the way."
A hatch at the top of the elevator opens downwards. The hatch has a ladder on it, so you can probably manage it.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 07:58:05 pm »

> Climb ladder

"So, I assume that you've invested yourself in cloaking technology?"
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2011, 01:08:31 pm »

"You could say that."
Sirens start to blare all around the city. The previous broadcast repeats itself. You manage to pull yourself onto the top of the elevator, and climb slowly up the ladder to the elevator doors. There's a small ledge, and you manage to sit on it.
"<:: One of them is cloaked, the other is wounded, he won't run far if the bitch gets shot. Don't worry about wasting any ammo."
You hear a whisper in your ear.
"They're waiting for us. I can get these doors open, but they'll gun us down."
She leaves a dramatic pause.
"Fortunately, I planned a diversion."
There is a loud explosion coming from somewhere above you.
"<:: Shit! That came from the CA's office! Recruits, hold point!"
There are hurried footsteps away. You hear another whisper.
"Get those pistols ready."
The door slides open.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2011, 09:46:54 pm »

Prefire my pistols, then look for targets before continuing to fire.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 01:22:49 pm »

You don't get an awful lot of time to do anything. As soon as the door opens, a large yellow orb of energy flies out of the room, bouncing off one of the recruits, and hitting the other. Both are disintegrated.
"<:: CA Office secure! Gunshots downstairs!"
You're quickly dragged along another corridor.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 02:11:35 pm »

> Follow
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2011, 03:55:25 pm »

You black out from blood loss.
You wake up some time later. It's dark.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2011, 05:23:32 pm »

> Exclaim

"Ah shit, now I'm dead on the outside, too!"
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2011, 05:46:27 pm »

You look up. You appear to be in a dark corner of an abandoned subway. Your leg is bandaged up.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 296
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!